Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 01/08/2021 in all sections

1. Even funnier a few years later this same ex was over at my new place. My roommate had a puppy that would piss on command if you rubbed his belly while you held him straight up and down under his arms. So to make a short story even shorter I made the dog piss all over this girls face. Everyone in the room thought that shit was hilarious.
    3 points
  2. Damn. Good find. That reminds me of the anarchist cookbook.
    2 points
  3. normal shit going on here, these people should find religion
    2 points
  4. Anatomy of a subway hack now we're talking.
    2 points
  5. The only people referring to Trump on this forum as a god or an emperor have been those supporting the left. You guys need something to hate. Hate takes energy. That concept is lost on many of you. Who cares about us vs. them except boring people without anything better to do. 🦗🦗 Say something cool. Your internet life matters and depends upon it. You thought I was going to let you waste my time. Where many of you are wrong is that you're letting Trump live inside your head. You think that "we" "planned this" and "it didn't work out".
    2 points
  6. You might find that the relationship is entirely different now that the power dynamics have been shaken up a bit. I have had coworkers in the past on different projects that were totally great as subordinate employees but shitheads when at the same notch in the pecking order. There are some people who do not know how to compete or lead but totally know how to do the work so if all you need them to do is do some work for you things will be fine.
    2 points
  7. I heard theo is fase it
    2 points
  8. Exactly, i said i got suspended. I didnt say banned. It’s also amazing i get suspended for calling you a dolt but you can essentially talk about ass raping me and that’s fine. Good talk breh.
    2 points
  9. I believe i called @Dirty_habiT a “dolt” and he got salty. Suspended me for a month or some shit back in November, i think. I checked in today to see what the oontz had to say about the party in the Capitol and just told him to put me back in my cell in the News section after exclaiming that i wasn’t afraid of a banhammer and “this is America bitch,” so if i get put back in solitary, cheers. @Dark_Knight @One Man Banned
    2 points
  10. Two canvases done by RIFF 170. Orange RIFF canvas from 2014 RIFF 170 characters on canvas from 1991
    1 point
  11. Here’s everything else they dumped today lots more to sink your teeth into not as dry as vague email comms https://file.wikileaks.org/file/
    1 point
  12. Unleashed a gator into the sewer system.
    1 point
  13. Receiving a correspondence with a warm welcome for a credit card. Being denied due to insufficient credit activity, all while informing me that my FICO score is 719.
    1 point
  14. People are letting a president have a lot more power over their life than they deserve to have. It's just another person for everyone to jock. It's kind of funny to point at others and say "you support xyz president!" It's dumb for anyone to know that about you but people have big mouths and egos. They put stickers on their cars and signs in their yards that polarize them to the public. It's almost like showing everyone that sees the flag you're flying how lonely and devoid of the ability to have a meaningful interaction you are. Normal people don't need to invite r
    1 point
  15. F'real. It's going to take longer for the Feds to mop that up just because of the amount of socials self snitching they'll have to wade through than actual investigative work.
    1 point
  16. Can't remember if I saw this one in here or not but I watched this with the wife the other night
    1 point
  17. 1 point
  18. 1 point
  19. From an outside perspective, its sad to see America look like a banana Republic
    1 point
  20. When I went to school for horticulture I had an instructor that really had it out for me. I am the type to question a lot and it usually ends up in a “butting head” situation Her and I butted heads often until I figured her out and made it work in my favor. However it was forced. I will now be training her beginning next week. Our Director of Cultivation (whom I often bump heads with) hires her against most of our wishes. Because many of us went to that school and dealt with her and we all feel the same. Even a few uppers went against it but he managed to convince the CEO. him
    1 point
  21. Kid_asks_a_Officer_for_a_selfie-1tn6xfvd4z661.mp4
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-05:00