Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/22/2019 in Posts

1. These are my sketches from today, I did more letters and a piece , I am in school do I could only sneak in one pic I will show the separates letters when I get the chance
    4 points
  2. Gave another shot at the F.I.A.J.: Fart in a jar. I successfully set it out into the outgoing tide, will see what happens. Could be epic awesome or epic fail. I included $1 plus a 12oz sticker in it, because after you've opened a stale fart in your face what's really going to make up for it more than a dollar and a graffiti sticker? Like my prior attempt, I still find amusing the idea that this could be found 100 years from now by some beach comber hoping to find some inspiring message from the past upon opening.
    3 points
  3. Nice work @Ray40, you're making obvious progress with that last round.
    3 points
  4. 3 points
  5. Nice one, @Ray40- definitely keep going. I like the outlined ones the most. As for the Y, try a leg like the one I drew at the bottom of the page. Don't curl up that descender...
    3 points
  6. You can lead a horse to water...
    2 points
  7. I’m enjoying this derailment, if you want to call it that. https://www.triumphmotorcycles.com/motorcycles/classic/bonneville-bobber Been wanting that thing since it came out, sounds awesome.
    2 points
  8. Been thinking on this thread title... I think the point I’m going to make can be seen in the posts within this thread. typing out long drawn out responses is a bitch on a smart phone. I think I can tell who oontzes on a computer by how long their posts are lol.
    2 points
  9. Which ones that? Got a link I want to check it out
    2 points
  10. That jk wet and wild throw (fire emoji)
    2 points
  11. Flagstaff, AZ - here’s the BEFORE pic and a couple others:
    2 points
  12. Uhhh... it's got me drawing on the regular, again. It's not my own name, but still. It's a good feeling to flex that side of my brain after sitting in front of a computer all day. I feel like I'm participating in something bigger than my own self-promotion, and I love it.
    2 points
  13. The trick I used to do with these was if I started to see them getting peeled, I'd just walk around and followup with a series of slashes with a box cutter. Between the sun baking it in and drawing a bunch of cuts into it with a box cutter, its virtually impossible to peel off without a lot of time and determination. Sometimes would even go back and spray a layer of WD-40 over it so you couldn't paint over them either.
    2 points
  14. These look kinda cool
    2 points
  15. I've been benching for years, when I go check out the layups I take pics but I don't really do anything with the flicks. Since Instagram is limiting in the image quality and facebook is dead to me, I decided to do my part to get this forum back into the swing of things. I just got a new camera so I have energy to get out there and check shit out. It will start with the fresh bench but eventually it will go to the archives. I have about 5+ years of bench waiting. Enjoy!
    1 point
  16. Yeah, I'm not a fan of harleys either..... because.... they just rattle themselves apart as they create oil leaks and turn your gooch/taint into leather. I've heard stories of them leaking brand new on the show room floor. I ride a 2007 KTM 200XC. Going to try to take it out tomorrow morning I think for some trail riding.
    1 point
  17. Nice man... You definitely are! I certainly appreciate it and I can see the enthusiastic responses from the kids you're mentoring. Pretty amazing when you can literally touch lives from across the country like that. And yeah, I grow organic vegetables and free range foul as my counter balance to being in front of a computer all day, most days. You and the wife still need to find an excuse to road trip out for a couple days.
    1 point
  18. Its pretty bad huh? Theres a few decent subs but overall its a pit of cuckoldery
    1 point
  19. Heh, yeah man.... I quit reddit recently because the only reddit I cared about looking at was the /r/austin sub...... and it was just full of a bunch of cucktards. I don't need or want to waste my intellect on people that are know-it-alls with selective hearing.
    1 point
  20. Triumphs are good bikes. I'm not sure why people like those over other bikes though.... like a Harley. @iloveboxcars Don't they do weird stuff like have 3 injectors per cylinder on some models? I remember a friend telling me about that. edit: The democrats don't have a snowballs chance in hell at winning this election because they don't have a single candidate that is worth their weight in salt. I wish this could be a close race (for political sport) but it will be anything but that. I think 4 years is kind of a short time span to sort out the trash pumps necessary to drain a swamp. 8 years should make some sizable progress on top of what we've already seen. We've already douched out a lot of people that were in government for the wrong reason. I just wish we'd get some clips of him actually telling some of the cucks "you're fired." Shit would be straight gold. Down vote my post if you want, I don't care.... I know people won't agree with me..... but just keep in mind I've read everything that's already here and I haven't downvoted anyone that had a differing opinion than mine..... this is the difference between the left and the right. The right is ok with others existing that don't have the same views. The left is not.
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/washington-times/ Just fyi, they are renowned for promoting nonscientific studies. Media outlets with a religious interest in the end of the world ought to be taken with a grain of salt, imo.
    1 point
  23. @Lorne_Malvojust won the page. Congrats!
    1 point
  24. Thanks again @Joker,I did what you said with each letter on the page, I did drop shadow cause I was trying to learn that skill please give me your opinion or anymore advice
    1 point
  25. 1 point
  26. Downtime while Vray renders...
    1 point
  27. @Ray40- Like I mentioned to Lime, Graffiti is frustrating. Every writer goes through this period. For some it takes years and for some it just clicks. Honestly, the only thing that will help you get better is practice. Lots of practice. Like, lots of practice. You're young so you've got plenty of time to get all this under control and start progressing. You know, @Limeliciouzhad an interesting perspective about using some of these alphabet prints that writers have been doing lately as inspiration for letters. Click that link and a style in there you really like, something simple, and copy it. Line for line, just copy it. I mean... when you look at the letter you drew and the letter you're copying - they should look the same. Or you can just fill your sketchbook with pages and pages of one letter sketches. Just draw the letter R I gave you over and over and over. Focus on keeping your bars the same weight, don't worry about fill-ins, stars, any of that shit. Just practice. I've been doing Graffiti since 1985 and I still practice...
    1 point
  28. @Ray40– draw these letters as I’ve drawn them, outline them in black, that’s it. Do it four or five times on one sheet. No fill in, no stars, no nothing... just black outline.
    1 point
  29. I have a couple of layups that carry older pieces, as seen here. All benched in 2019.
    1 point
  30. You saying you understand bars and showing you understand bars are two very different things. I'm convinced you don't. If you did the "hole" in your R s wouldn't look anything like it does.
    1 point
  31. Are they gundams? I'm shit with later airman Wore these today
    1 point
  32. Trick or Treat, character slaps this year. No candy for the kids.
    1 point
  33. Oh the only yeezy I'd only ever consider wearing is the 700 wave runner ones, every other yeezy is trash, nike and bape included
    1 point
  34. Feature x Saucony Shadow 6000 My missus picked up these sick gel lyte 3 purple GR
    1 point
  35. I'm looking forward to this hope it's good after the fuckin' debacle that is Better Call Saul! not that BCS is bad but it's so slow and the big pause has probably alientated so many people..
    1 point
  36. HAhahaha "you know I always thought that when fascism really took hold in America it would be somehow a lot cooler. Instead we ended up with a fat old fuck golfing with Kid Rock". That's priceless. . .
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00