Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/28/2010 in all sections

1. Im addressin shit like a envelope too... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUoCjljoTMY
    5 points
  2. Most Real Junkies would suck a dick for some drugs regardless thus defeating your intention of not having Cock in your sons mouth to make you feel more like a Man.
    5 points
  3. waiting to get in still waiting t-sport-dope as fuck it was an honor to meet this man. if you know than you know. stunt show stunt show my boy makes these cages this is how we do it still at it rippin it up
    4 points
  4. she is definitely at home on the stage i think the only performer that ive seen that is anywhere close to her energy level would be Junior Reid sax player is from here and got his own encore and like a 10 min solo shit was dope
    3 points
  5. 3 points
  6. straight rockin back to FRISCO walkin around bike parked in new gallery im workin security at nomnomnom who want joint compound cake APEX-BA CREW my daughter guarding dad's bike
    2 points
  7. Swamp is going to end up saying "I LOVE MY DEAD GAY SON!"
    2 points
  8. It's all you doggy. Awesome drum circle. No hippies actually. All Latin players. See what I mean. Dude is always there. Went to pick up some food and more drinks. More chilling. Played on these for a while. Steady on the creep when the drum circle is out. Uhhhhh.. Yeah. The End.
    2 points
  9. Planning an epic ride on the trainer tonight :/
    2 points
  10. Cats Hikes Castles Picnic Inside castle Moar hikes Dirty car
    2 points
  11. Have children, then complain to me about your social life.
    1 point
  12. 1 point
  13. I like getting laid with women, but hey, gamers gonna game.
    1 point
  14. Re: ANIMATED GIF HALL OF FAME SUPERTHREAD I'm shocked he didn't grab his face and fall on the ground and start rolling around. :lol: pussies.
    1 point
  15. It's a theme for Winterboard called "Glasklart"
    1 point
  16. 1 point
  17. BzzZZZZzzzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzZZzzzZZZZzzzZZzzZzzzZzzzZzzzZzz!!!
    1 point
  18. Germany vs England at Bloemfontein:
    1 point
  19. WORLD BENCH WERE ARE MY STICKERS.................................:D
    1 point
  20. Feeling that thrasher frame for awhile.
    1 point
  21. GIMME THE LINK! GIMME THE LINK!
    1 point
  22. i was thinking that it was probably some 13 year old asian kid playing totally straight faced with no emotion
    1 point
  23. gonna be building this up here in the next few days/weeks. http://volumebikes.com/frames-thrasher.html not the dent in the seat tube so the wheelbase is shorter and the pinched chainstay tube where it meets the BB (mid size bottom bracket). MmMmMm, tastey! B)
    1 point
  24. Ralphie's bike kinda reminds me of mine when I very first got it. it looks nothing like this anymore,but for a comparison. You have a lot nicer frame and components though. yes hipster fixie blah blafuck. I dont own a car and it gets me around. (no green tires anymore,clips on pedals now) Ready for hate.
    1 point
  25. :D SSTTTEEEEEEEEEEE-LLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D :lol:
    1 point
  26. real talk im a real chicagoian and i hate lebron....nation if bulls pick him up ama be a pacers fan.lol..with a health tyler hansbourgh......but really i hope the chicago bulls organization is smart enough to pick up joe johnson and amari stoudamire.....rose1 johnson2 deng3 noah4 stoudamire5.......i hope some midwesterners argree with me...also i fell the bulls organization is not loyal to their teammates...damm we got rid of kirk..a solid bench scorer....but dam john wall and kirk hinrich...good for that nigga...am a big kirk hinrich fan.........other than that i fuckin hate lebron..he has a ego as big as mj and kobe...and he aint done shit......hes a fraud..a choke artist..and he will sabatosh a team...shit he should stay in ohio..he owes them....all in all.....FUCK LBJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    1 point
  27. wat a joke like ur fuckd up fade hiden in the back oh some scerry ass bouncers oh sj gets down you already know fuckn slippn farly
    1 point
  28. not caught today
    1 point
  29. ICHABOD! BUMP MONTREAL!
    1 point
  30. Could be from all the herps they get from having to sell their asses? Either way, good to hear the inmates put the beat down on that ass.
    1 point
  31. and just wait until Infamy 3 Vuvuzelas attached to blaster caps.
    1 point
  32. ^^^Nice 4's. Carmines
    1 point
  33. As a by-product of this same view, I received a telephone call one day at the graduate college at Princeton from Professor Wheeler, in which he said, "Feynman, I know why all electrons have the same charge and the same mass" "Why?" "Because, they are all the same electron!" And, then he explained on the telephone, "suppose that the world lines which we were ordinarily considering before in time and space—instead of only going up in time were a tremendous knot, and then, when we cut through the knot, by the plane corresponding to a fixed time, we would see many, many world lines and that would represent many electrons, except for one thing. If in one section this is an ordinary electron world line, in the section in which it reversed itself and is coming back from the future we have the wrong sign to the proper time—to the proper four velocities—and that's equivalent to changing the sign of the charge, and, therefore, that part of a path would act like a positron." "But, Professor", I said, "there aren't as many positrons as electrons." "Well, maybe they are hidden in the protons or something", he said.
    1 point
  34. almost 4pm and still 97 out took the dogs to king's beach in tahoe
    1 point
  35. apparently, anyone that was considered an organizer with big enough influences had their doors kicked in by SWAT early in the game... no legal qs regarding myself... university ave. queen st. west steadily pushed back... saw a horse fall front st. the temporary jail for protesters & the like - an old movie studio... & holy shit, i found a store here that sells faygo - dance x10 missing flick* a riot cop breaking a vuvuzela over his knees in madness
    1 point
  36. were da chilenos at
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00