Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/13/2010 in all sections

1. Haha everyone says how much this thread sucks. But it's funny cause you ain't doing shit to change it. You just keep watchn
    5 points
  2. WTF are u talkin bout SHITS incorrect nuttin of such shit ever happend......hahahaha shits 2 funny fuck ur job & ur roommate from the source.......hahaha
    5 points
  3. randoms from the last couple weeks on "moving". slept here for a weekish bachelor chow/diabeetus eating poutine w. a pink tie-wearing faggot - lots of pepper this is angoon oldass market legion status grease truck a head cream of celery prop system flying rat bath these guys were kicking ass. on the right, not as much faggot shit fake blunts - apply directly to forehead
    4 points
  4. Last saturday pulled up here. Got this going. Almost done. Done. Had these smoking. Boiled 6 sacks of these. After everyone ate and chilled we played some beer pong with this big bitch. iDJ was holdin the music down. Then some belly dancing broads came and was playing with fire.Inferneaux shit. End
    3 points
  5. woke up. brefast. got mail. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! hada vent. took a ride. hit the studio, cus i'm not paid in full. went home and had dinner. end pies.
    3 points
  6. Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread.......................... FUCK I HATE THE ENGLISH DUDE the top one, yep that guy rightt there
    3 points
  7. It's always been bad.....but my god. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8hk_DoWlac I can't believe At The Drive-In used to be on Fearless records.....
    2 points
  8. last pic...me and my homies chillin..center court.. then we went to in n out, while i left the camera in the car and forgot to take flicks...sorry...im new to this whole day in pies thing. i hope you guys enjoyed, and i hope it wasnt too boring.
    2 points
  9. posing with one of the girls working at the Arena...it took 3 tries to get the perfect flick, but I didnt mind..especially since she kept pressing her boob up against me.. taking a flick with Sacramento's mayor (and former Phoenix Sun) Kevin Johnson.. houston rockets warming up.. Sacramento Kings warming up.. more..
    2 points
  10. Thanks for the feedback. I understand my letters are not the greatest, I know full well that I should really just be practicing simples, I always intend to when I start a picture and inevitably get caught up in ambition and go way overboard. I am not that pleased with the letters on either piece, I always focus much more on the drawing and colouring surrounding them. I guess it's just something I need to work on. The Darksiders character is not traced, I really enjoy the game and Joe Mad's art in general and tried to challenge myself to recreate it in my book just to learn some things if nothing else. Feel free to hate, I just sketch for my own enjoyment and if you like anything in the pictures thats all the cooler.
    2 points
  11. somebody burn down this nigga cunt's garage, please
    2 points
  12. Better yet just stay down in Santa Cruz.
    2 points
  13. 2 points
  14. og Letek native residents
    2 points
  15. on its way to swampfight as of 5pm pacific time contents: IN N OUT- one double double no onions, one order of cheese fries, extra spread on the side DEL TACO- two chicken soft tacos, two packets of Del Scorcho sauce JACK IN THE BOX- one sourdough jack ROBERTO'S TACO SHOP- one carne asada burrito, two hot sauces (red) 1 trash bag , 4 ice packs overnight shipped im curious what condition the food will be in when it gets there man also it kinda sucks knowing the food wont be nearly as good it is when its fresh enjoy mayne!
    1 point
  16. Anybody watch Party Down? I would argue that it is the best TV comedy since Arrested Development. The first two episodes of Season two have been leaked. And they have made me LUL Harrrdd. http://www.icefilms.info/tv/series/1/326 megavideoable^^^^^link.
    1 point
  17. did i upset you mister? stop being such a hater and let me express myself without your unwanted criticism
    1 point
  18. i' mean i beat that old fool EAST ,knowwhatim sayin you done got burned up son ,all you had was some snow and shit it ain't even cold fool ....ibelike showing him how it's done foreal i mean i pulled a super graffer burner and this fool did a blue throw up .......i run att now i dethroned the prez ....word life is this better :lol:
    1 point
  19. I'm pretty sure I was born in the same city as you. This bothers me
    1 point
  20. WTF that guy works on portable toilets near a mexican fast food van?! hard times
    1 point
  21. i see pop burger...seen that spot on the food network...nice.
    1 point
  22. soooo childhood glam but wtf is with the game in there! kick that shit to the curb
    1 point
  23. i will be adding pictures regularly whenever i stumble across something of that shows indie characteristics SOOOO MAJESTIC fuckkkk i can feel it
    1 point
  24. Re: Shit you Hate Appreciation thread.......................... these things
    1 point
  25. Everytime someone says threadworthy I think of Elaine saying spongeworthy. Haha Seinfeld ftw. Oh and go team coco!!
    1 point
  26. 1 point
  27. bump itchy and scatchy solid word 2 these internet bangers
    1 point
  28. http://www.jackthreads.com/invite/dnos - where you can get all your snuggie needs. red, blue, pink, tiger.... soup, you may want to check out the slanket.
    1 point
  29. tune seth.. ryke wake arek seir.. dame.. rip blister.. this been a good last week..
    1 point
  30. Brats and links with bacon, avocado, grilled peppers and onions, kraut and other fixins... * Compliments the the Chef!
    1 point
  31. Buy a rapist van. We've done almost 13,000kms in ours and it hasn't missed a beat, plus most of it was driving to other ski hills. Gas is cheap in the US. We got ours for under $2k Some pics
    1 point
  32. Waco documentary.... Shit is wold crazy. Get yah knowledge up, most niggas is too young to know about David karish and WACO Texas.
    1 point
  33. What is the problem: If you like to drink...............DRINK. Me personally, I never drink & drive because i might spill my drink.
    1 point
  34. nice 312 spot wanted to hit that shit for a while
    1 point
  35. YEAH THAT KID SUX!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCK HANDICAPZ THEY R ONLY GOOD 4 SUCKING DIKZ
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00