Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 04/05/2010 in all sections

1. how to lose your dignity in under 20 seconds. here is the step by step. step one. put on spiderman mask drunk. step 2...... run at mexicans. step 3 continued manana... fucking wicked sweet brahhhhh! for the record... 2 of these kids bombed pretty hard :lol: :lol: :lol: *edit TMI
    5 points
  2. I'm not dead... I had to take some time off to work on a huge art project (non graff and then I just needed a break from doing ANYTHING drawing-related)... Anyway, I'm slowly easing back into the swing of things with lots of stickers that are getting slapped all over town... Working on my hands and throwies since I really suck at them. I'm not happy with the ones on the blue little sticks but I'm happier with the ones on the big plain sticks that aren't postals. Feedback and constructive crits are appreciated and I hope someone remembers who the fuck I am... Werd...
    4 points
  3. Wall of Jordans Happy to see kids still having fun the old school way. No pedo. Pho aftermath Went here, the dude at the counter had montser swag. Now watching once upon a time in america. End of pies.
    4 points
  4. bermudianstinga hahah i busted my load all over your mother's face then raped her again in all her holes and made sure i shot my love juice in each and everyone of them and hopefully she gets pregnant. Maybe you could go through breastfeeding again so you don't come out like a fucking retard pussy. If i get AIDS i'm comin to rape you so you get it bitch and you're entire family. 1 week ago That's why youtube videos even the retarded nonfunny ones are great.
    3 points
  5. Fucking sharks on the freeway. This was a small part of a fairly large production off the 110. Will post later in the Slayers. Shit stop. Where is Oswaldo? Juggalo? Soundtrack. Nature feature. Camping show. Park life. Bus life. Moar.
    3 points
  6. these are from couple days ago. i havent had a chance to post on here till today. @ work, someone ordered a huge ass pizza then they was bbq'in outside then went to take pics of my friend's car so i can post it up on craigslist for him. he did a barrel roll in it comming back from santa cruz. found these things in his truck. then that night went out to celebrate a friend's bday at the bar with some live mariachi BONUS: here we are singing drunkenly with the mariachi band. im behind the camera, but you can hear me.
    2 points
  7. sitting down.... you can see that im growing love handles in my senior years.... say it aint so!!!! *edit actually sitting next to my fat bastid boy it doesnt looks lo bad LOL beach bill....
    2 points
  8. Yerb,.. Just shut the fuck up
    2 points
  9. http://s818.photobucket.com/albums/zz104/slamoner/?action=view&current=Image050-1.jpg
    2 points
  10. I still can't believe their slogan is "Unthink" now. Like their PR department is run by fucking Shepard Fairey or those aliens from They Live.
    2 points
  11. ARENT YOU THE YOUNG AUSTRALIAN KID WHO JUST STARTED LISTENING TO 90s HIPHOP RELGIOUSLY LAST YEAR? COME ON SON and calling bboys "herbs" ?????? COME ON, SON herbs is what bboys been calling wack bboys since the 70s. it's like "toy" THE GUY WHO THOUGHT GULLY WAS A CANADIAN WORD AND TRYS TO SPEAK THE DUN LANGUAGE ON THE CH.0 HOTLINE? YALL PUNCHED IN THE FUCKING NECK WHEN IM NOT 24'D ON THE REAL THO, B...SPINNIN ON MY HANDS GOT ME SO MUCH PUSSY IN HIGHSCHOOL...YOULL NEVER UNDERSTAND HOW VITAL TO ME THIS GRAFF'N'DANCE GAME IS :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    2 points
  12. Oh yeah. I mean, I feel bad for the dude. He died a pretty fucked up death. I'd stone the murderers.
    2 points
  13. Saturday, Went to a friends house, her dogs. Coffee Mall playground with the fam. On the way home, we saw some art. More easter shit. Yum New kicks. Hear some yelling outside, so I took a look. Man down, screaming about who know what. Dudes face was covered in bloods. It's a poppin corner I live on, shits always going down out there. Go to mother in laws house for a bit. She painted her sewing room. She used to be a fuckin body builder. Gotta love the roids. Little basketball in the hood. Go pick out some frames for my ladies birthday presents. One out of four, done.
    2 points
  14. oh its definitely true...you didnt know i was religious? it felt good actually.im happy i did it...
    1 point
  15. 1 point
  16. that was supposed to be a picture of the irish guy from family guy. not really sure how that happened.
    1 point
  17. At least it wasn't an animal getting the beating. Just sayin'
    1 point
  18. zomggggg teh fl00rz k33p sh4k1ng. i think there has been a few more 5 magnitude earthquakes since yesterday. poor niggas in Mexicali.
    1 point
  19. Re: Great Pictures~ Robert Cornelius, self-portrait, Oct. or Nov. 1839, approximate quarter plate daguerreotype. The back reads, “The first light picture ever taken.” This self-portrait is the first portrait image of a human ever produced.
    1 point
  20. fuckin' hell... has any cunt bothered their arse to do this one? before i go through all the motions of copying and pasting img codes?
    1 point
  21. Location: 15 miles SE of Phx- Cooking utensils above the stove were a swayin' and lamps were a shakin' i tell ya!
    1 point
  22. east coast west coast battles are inferior
    1 point
  23. Word, Piled out on my couch right now. SUCH a piece.
    1 point
  24. Bale is such a piece of shit good job lil homie
    1 point
  25. nice pics as usual... now for some boring randoms from today I got to deliver this to my brothers ex. happy easter crackhead let the dog out I need to move antisocial parrot and dog at mom's house got some of this then had a few of these at this new bar...jameson shots and $2.75 a pint pbr?? also got some older lady showing her tits at the bar to me and the homie but didnt get my phone out fast enough
    1 point
  26. This movie will suck and piss off every fucking movie nerd on the planet. But I'm with jugzer /no homo, can't wait to see this shit.
    1 point
  27. lol@the comments EVERYTIME I GO OUT TO PAINT FREIGHTS I MAKE SURE TO KEEP THIS ON MY IPOD PLAYLIST, ANY GIRLS READING THIS, MESSAGE ME , FLORIDA STAND UP!!!! EON ONER
    1 point
  28. Re: Dear ________, - no homo Cali------ BTB
    1 point
  29. false, bought one a couple months ago with my friends :) best purchase ever. Tpbm has hawiian hotboxed.
    1 point
  30. 1 point
  31. hahahhha yes bo thank you atleast you feel me..:cool:
    1 point
  32. dude i had to hold a serious conversation with a guy yesterday for upwards of 10 minutes and homeboy had the nastiest gelatinas greener clogging his right nostril. i was on the verge of dry heaving but i held it back aswell as informing him about his snot burger so he could unkowingly continue his day.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00