Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 06/17/2024 in all sections

1. Appetizer The yogurt is insane, the lamb racks melted in your mouth.
    4 points
  2. 860ddca4687c79f3bef990f3bad2d063.mp4
    2 points
  3. Can't talk with a dick in her mouth. Real shit, T4M's lesbian lookin ass broad is the only one on this page who can get it on the low. Yall talking bout smashing those cereal broads got this whole game fucked up. Yall missing the whole point. Yall motherfuckers probably the getting gummers from crack whores. 😆
    2 points
  4. Hah! he was the polar opposite of a studio gangster. He was a studio pop-cornball who was actually a gangster in real life. 😆
    2 points
  5. Damn - maybe we should start taking out policys on the oontz homies, everyone shoots like 16$ monthly for the buy in. We insure the wildest and most unstable oontzer and badabing badaboom we paid. Enough of us have dropped to make it a potential retirement plan. /s on the real though, I pray and wish well for all my e-homies
    2 points
  6. This plate picked my arse.
    2 points
  7. 3ecUc6w3XUlJ5rO4.mp4
    2 points
  8. DaIQ3y6Uv5v1avz7.mp4 Me, when they clown my banana hammock.
    2 points
  9. you should try making another bolognese pizza
    1 point
  10. @LUGR you're right.
    1 point
  11. She looks like she's got downs syndrome. That's exactly like I'd expect her to fuck based on my extensive experience with that community.
    1 point
  12. I want to see more of the dinnerware.
    1 point
  13. masturbating rabbits, or a stroke of luck?
    1 point
  14. It's a lot of Somali types in Maine and pretty much none of them tip there delivery drivers from my experience. Ain't no way they are related to royalty unless it's Jewish royalty.
    1 point
  15. How you going @Media One do I owe you a zine? pretty sure you might have sent one and I never replied. or maybe it was photos? sorry man!
    1 point
  16. @Mercerfor real. Homie put all these gangbangers brothers and sisters and cousins to work as back up dancers putting money in their pockets and pulled them outta the hood. No wonder he had the whole ass crips on his team even if he wasnt technically affiliated.
    1 point
  17. not a fan of bruised fruit
    1 point
  18. hands down the easiest choice for a while
    1 point
  19. Finally got around to making a sammich today since it's my first day off I can actually have to myself with nothing to do.. not only that it's basically the first real thing I've ate all day as well as the first thing I technically made in the new spot.. pizza rolls don't count... Ingredients are as follows.. uncured ham, honey smoked turkey breast, pepper jack cheese, Applewood smoked bacon, tomato, avocado, Boston lettuce, bread and butter pickles, kewpie mayo and some artisanal bread since i couldnt find my normal brioche... So I ended up toasting the bread but I used the mayo instead of butter.. kewpie mayo is the goat idc what anyone says.. so I toasted both sides of the bread, made a couple strips of bacon I had to cut in half to fit in the pan and as that was going I thought about how to layer this bad boy.. so I threw down 3 slices of ham first, cheese followed, turkey on top of the cheese.. then I put down the tomato and since these pickles were kinda tiny I just layered them on top of the tomatoes.. followed by the lettuce, bacon strips and avocado on the top layer.. Little cross section action.. got fancy and even wiped the plate too.. I have like a little less than half a bag of those turbos flamas chips so threw a lil on the side for a crunch but also for a little kick of heat.. plus these have a very slight hint of lime on them which was nice.. the pickles and avocado made this alot better than I expected and the pickles weren't too sweet neither.. the little kick from the chips were basically the sprinkles on the sundae if you will and were the perfect side for this.. also the store didn't have any cold topo Chico so mineragua will do.. Cheers gentlemen 🍻
    1 point
  20. A hit off the whipped cream can after smoking some weed produces this great smokey vanilla flavor
    1 point
  21. See it's Father's Day this Sunday. For those lucky enough to dodge a bullet I propose that Saturday be You Are Not The Fathers Day.
    1 point
  22. Fell soo hard into a hole I almost couldn't get out, is there a way out of this maze? Someone point me to the nearest way out.
    1 point
  23. Solid efforts accounted for, but………….
    1 point
  24. Depends on if that's Tattinger Rose and if she paid for 3 or 4 bottles herself to cover my day drinking expenses. I'm detecting serious underlying mental health issues which is always a plus until she finds out your government name and where you live.
    1 point
  25. That's the trap!
    1 point
  26. Gc8lYAzDeAskf4x0.mp4 Happy Pride Month! 🌈
    1 point
  27. o2NRZFN4_pNJC5DE.mp4 Kids these days couldn't come close to the level of dressing down/shit talk this man just gave this reporter. As far as I'm concerned, from now on these people are crum bumbs to me.
    1 point
  28. Salute, my man @fat ralphythat shit is definitely on the level! (Points lost for gluten free bread unless somehow homemade because I have never in life had any store bought that didn’t suck.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00