Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 10/10/2023 in all sections

1. He had my shit splayed open a little bit and was showing me all the big veins and arteries I missed.
    3 points
  2. I think he was checking to see how deep the stab went. He was like want a picture for the gram? Lol. In one side and poked out the other.
    3 points
  3. 3 points
  4. Kickin it in the emergency room again. Stabbed myself this time. Fucking hell.
    3 points
  5. That’s just a fleshy wound brah! What were you stabbing with?
    2 points
  6. Would you eat the pizza here?
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. 2 points
  9. Started a day in pies - failed to make it a day. Looking at about a 2 hour window here haha
    2 points
  10. Libel vs slander. I know when I want legal questions answered the 1st place I turn to is the Oontz, AKA the Lionel Hutz of the interwebz. Will say this though, there are a lot of pubic defenders on this board. Yeah, you read right.
    2 points
  11. 2 points
  12. I had a 3.25 hr shift today at work so hit up Scarborough for a swim and My 12oz hat git baptised in the Indian Ocean thanks to the wind.
    2 points
  13. What did he say? I could hardly understand a word.
    2 points
  14. Yeah he did do it while cleaning my shit out so that makes sense.
    1 point
  15. You definitely got buck with that knife.
    1 point
  16. I’m chilling with 5 doctors right now and I showed your pics to 2 ER docs. They both said they would not have done that to you if you came to their ER. They did say it was legit though and used to push out any possible foreign objects and probe the integrity of the tendons and shit.
    1 point
  17. I was out in the garden cutting down zip ties so I could move some trellises. I have a buck pocket knife and it got away from me and went blap right into my hand.
    1 point
  18. Who is still missing a costume? About to run a list 📃.
    1 point
  19. That’s what I was seeing too! But, according to @ndv sharing some knowledge, she unfortunately might be rocking a Jill strap I think.
    1 point
  20. Found this again today- Dog Penis AKA Mutinus Caninus AKA Dog Stinkhorn
    1 point
  21. Steppin' in the backyard parties was a blast Fucking up our sneakers on the wet grass Remember getting stabbed in ya ass?
    1 point
  22. Thank you. I knew the instrument was called something different than tweezers.
    1 point
  23. Hope you're a righty. Either way, you are for now.
    1 point
  24. Never been a huge fan of these camcorder type films all except for Blair witch and the hell house joints. People love the vhs series for whatever reason.
    1 point
  25. Apple flight part two. Cosmic Crisp and tango. Tango wins.
    1 point
  26. rapidsave.com_shes_a_draggin_a_g_wagon_behind_her-4p18cmr7tmsb1.mp4
    1 point
  27. 555twitter.com_1696219663530.mp4
    1 point
  28. Someone in HR at the local news station made the right move and started an exchange program with the Spanish channel for weather reporters. Bummer that she is just on loan.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00