Hall of Fame

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 08/05/2009 in all sections

1. so here i am, minding my business, drinking some beers, reading public enemies, listening to some cam'ron. all of a sudden, this fucker tries to get in my crib through the crack in the door: thats a fucking stapler yo. at first i thought about stomping it, but i thought that the stinger might go through the shoe or some shit. it took like half a can of constant raid spraying to kill this fucker, it was still moving when i took that picture. then i smoked a marlboro red, definitely had adrenaline coursing
    3 points
  2. in case you haven't noticed, we switched 12oz to all new hardware today, resulting in massive efficiency and speed improvements. there should be a huge difference in how snappy things feel overall, especially when browsing the forums. anyhow, this is the first step in a series of ongoing efforts at improving the site. we're also working on new content, as well as new sections and a large forum upgrade that'll all be rolled out over the coming weeks/months. if you appreciate the change(s), consider showing some support by upgrading to VIP. with support from you guys, we can keep things growing and improving. thanks. the management
    3 points
  3. fructoes quit swingin off the nuts of obama. please.
    3 points
  4. 12oz comes in color?
    2 points
  5. Thanks for the heads up I found that shop and was thinking about my party fund being severely dented if I was to indulge in shopping there. The tram lines are 9 and 14 apparently but I will probably go there in a few days, depending on how I feel when I wake up. Having too much fun drinking all day and I can't believe that beer is the same price as water is here.
    2 points
  6. Bill Clinton>Jesus Christ
    2 points
  7. 2 points
  8. Started in the early 90's by Emit and Sub.. enjoy.
    1 point
  9. Dude, If you can't get an 8bit NES emulator to run on your shit, I feel for you. You're probably looking at 12oz. in black and white.
    1 point
  10. mighty bomb jack. haha these shits never work on my ghetto computers but i'll play the shit out of metroid
    1 point
  11. I got one. Hey guys, My dad's in a cool band and I hate him so I don't want to talk about him, even though I just talked about him. Also, I'm a webcam model but I don't want to be judged for that on here..but here's a link to it.
    1 point
  12. yes. why you care?
    1 point
  13. i've used it. It's all right, definitely wouldnt buy it... although it's at all the art stores in my city basically
    1 point
  14. good idea, i'll consider it.
    1 point
  15. prince fielder is an asshole and i know this first hand ive seen him deny tiny snot nosed kids autographs i know it must get tiring having niggas bug for autographs but cmon dude kids?! This his wife mitch??
    1 point
  16. see one of the million other threads asking the same thing
    1 point
  17. THIS DUDE IS A SNITCH , DROPS NAMES AND POST WRITES FACES ON 12OZ I GUESS YOU REALLY ARE FROM THE HOOD SORRY I DONT WANT TO FUCK YOU........NOT MAD AT ALL HERE YOU ARE THE ONE WHO GOT ALL FIRED UP OVER THE INTERNET PM ME ABOUT WANTING TO FIGHT, LOL BILLY BAD ASS
    1 point
  18. spook's letters poppin and lockin on the up and up. nice. camo revenge.
    1 point
  19. thats a fucker all right. and you was minding your buisness too?
    1 point
  20. 1 point
  21. never nervous Pervis... with the NYS new york stylists hands.. true philly innovator along with his combo sheik
    1 point
  22. anyone know where i can get a copy of nothing but letters?
    1 point
  23. yearz that simple is nice man
    1 point
  24. i heard there was like some scam where you sell stock in someting you dont have, and then leave town after taking in all the money
    1 point
  25. Like the Hulk color scheme on that one^ That's funny coming from you!
    1 point
  26. dam cecsto and curve got that before me ha ha that sucks now dont it
    1 point
  27. you people don't listen. Trust me, ive gotten them and over come them. Motrin dont work like advil. shin splints are NOT ripping off the bone, thats if you KEEP ignoring it. Ice works alittle after the damage is done. being barefoot or even wearing some fluerescent blue ninja sneakers dont change the fact that the muscle on your calf is stronger then the front of your shin and whatever activity youre doing is putting too much pressure on your shins. you either have to re evaluate whatever method youre doing thats causing it, or do muscle training to compensate the imbalance.
    1 point
  28. stacks... handstyles R tits
    1 point
  29. You obviously arent either if you were scrounging food stamps and eating government cheese, son.
    1 point
This Hall of Fame listing is set to New York/GMT-04:00