Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Voting

Discussion in 'News' started by Tough Love, May 17, 2005.

1. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

how do you guys here feel about voting. do you vote? if not why not. if you do, what are your thoughts on those who don't. Theres an election going down here right now, and i know most of you ain't in Canada but whatever, what are your thoughts on voting in general?

2. tsuifuku

tsuifuku Junior Member

I vote for a party that stands for what i represent.
    Never for the democrats and republicans.

As Malcolm X put it, the republicans are like wolves, while the democrats are like a sly fox, both will eat you, but at least the republicans are honest about it.

3. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

i'm just trying to get out of amerikkka.
    i dislike this place more and more every day.

4. GnomeToys

GnomeToys Elite Member

I like voting so I can pretend like the elections aren't rigged.

5. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Voting is cool. It's just the Senate that sucks all the small states get more control than NY,LA,FL,TX and most of American population live in the big states.

6. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

7. Krakatau

Krakatau Member

Nah, they all get the same amount of say (2) in the Senate- so small states don't get steamrolled. The House is stocked according to the state's population- that's where big states get theirs.

As far as voting, I just assume someone I disagree with had the time to make it to the poll, and I've got to cancel that asshole out.

8. SF1

SF1 Elite Member

I never heard that before but that is the TRUTH!
    In fact it's pretty much what I tell people.

Also up until the last election I still held out hope for the election process. I was the one puting people down for bitching about how shit is when they've never even voted. Obviously it's all a fix though.
    But still we should all vote anyway cause eventually the fix is ganna come to light and be exposed. Hopefully.

9. POIESIS

POIESIS Member

yo i voted today.
    did you vote too tough love?

10. hopeizm

hopeizm Member

Vote for the small independant partys who dont have a hope in hell, all elections do is attempt to replace one dickhead with another

11. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

i was going to vote, then i decided to play soccer instead

12. NeCrOpHeLiAc

NeCrOpHeLiAc Elite Member

I Kall Madam Cleo And Ask Her Wat 2 Do I Always End Up Paying $39.99...

13. robJ

robJ Member

not even a registered voter. whats the point

14. mr.yuck

mr.yuck Veteran Member

They should elect the president of the US by using a clap-o-meter.

15. The Leader

The Leader Senior Member

I stopped voting after the first time gwb got "elected"