Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So One Of My Friends Have Passed On

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by 2 blaazed, Apr 12, 2004.

1. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

Gerald A. Kogan A.K.A. G-money was a real good friend of mine.Went out to a club with his stupid gangbanger friends and go rolled on by some rival crew. G wasnt the type to take no shit, and if u with him he got your back to the end. Real hard take no shit type cat but had a heart of gold for the people he cared for. Ended up in the middle of the fight got shot 6 times in the back by a automatic pistol (try to run as soon as he seen the guns come out) got shot while jumpin a fence. Died on the way to the hospital. Went to pay my respects to family (including his 4 year old son ) i was holding back the tears all day. All the homeys is down and out dont wanna do nothing. A big part of my nieghborhood/heart/family is missing now. Fourth person i know since the year started to die. This one bieng the closest though. I will be doing a mural for him this weekend. Wont be the same without him. And the newspaper/media should be ashamed of themselves. Of course they flipped the story around and said he got shot point blank in the head execution syle. I feel like just goin to the news place n beating the shit out of the reporter.Well life goes on.Thanks for hearing me out. :cry2:

R.I.P. G-money
    1980-2004

2. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

3. villain

villain Veteran Member

Sorry to hear that. Will the violence ever end?

4. EyeforAnEYE

EyeforAnEYE Elite Member

Sorry to hear that man, my condolences.

5. cloner

cloner Senior Member

sorry to hear that man, my condolences to you and his family.

6. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

Yeah, the press loves doing that. Either way, he was obviously a good guy, and he was doing the right thing by getting out of there. RIP.

7. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

That's terrible, I lost a close friend about a year
    ago over something dumb and the paper put a
    dramatic/criminal spin on it, so I know where
    you're at. Thoughts go out.

I heard about this on the news.. you must be
    around my way. Didn't they catch 2 of the low
    lifes involved? Let me know where you put the
    mural up.. I'll try to flick it.

8. Abracadabra

Abracadabra Dirty Dozen Crew

not till we wipe ourselves out.

until then, rest in peace G-$$

9. DETO

DETO 12oz Loyalist

R.I.P
    sorry to hear that man, my condolences to you and his family.

10. Milton

Milton Senior Member

RIP.
    My condolences man, its tough to see the good ones pass on...

11. casekonly

casekonly Veteran Member

12. T=E=A=S=E

T=E=A=S=E Elite Member

the good die young...

13. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

14. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

15. 2 blaazed

2 blaazed New Jack

its happen in the flatbush section of brooklyn (my hood) one of the guys from the rival crew got shot later on that night in a seprate incident and had one of the guns that where shot off during the fight. i dont know anymore details realy. his brother ray is bugging out real bad..he has been on a raged cocaine and alchohol bindge ever since. last night we found him layin on the yellow lines in a major intersection. i told him "g would fuck you up right now if u was here" and he punched me in my face and said he doesnt want to hear his name out of mouths again. i didnt know what to do. i didnt wanna hit him back. so i just gave him a hug put my arm around him and let him cry. he was a good guy though. he was one of those types of dudes that has that i dont give a fuck ill kill you look but then 5 mins into talkin to him he was the sweetest person u would ever meet. theres nothin else you realy can do thought ya no..drop a few sips from the 40 keep his spirit alive and move on. because i know he his smiling down on us and hes right there chillen with us.

*EDIT FOR GRAMMAR*