Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

So, how is everyone today?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Poop Man Bob, Oct 14, 2003.

1. Poop Man Bob

Poop Man Bob Dirty Dozen Crew

How is everyone?

I'm good. Weather is fucking perfect outside - clear skies, high of 77° with a slight breeze. I just walked in from class after getting called on to discuss Cohen v. California, a Supreme Court case that overturned a defendant's conviction for wearing a jacket that said "FUCK THE DRAFT" in an LA courthouse. Soo .. I got to experience a small thrill by saying "fuck" in front of 120 others for over an hour. I think I'll go ride bikes after buying groceries.

And please check this radditude out. It was posted by someone else in Rage's bookmark thread, but it's more than worthy of your eyes and ears.

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Shitty day...cold, rainy, and just got my ass whooped in my legal studies class...

I need to graduate within 5 years..:mad:

3. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

I'm eating some pizza as we speak. The weather is pretty crappy out, cloudy and gray and cold. I have an interview at a toy store in about 3 hours, which should be ok. Yeah....not much else in Dazzle's itiniary. Lazy days......

4. WebsterUno

WebsterUno Guest

its aiight so far...got into work late...
    had some coffee and a banana muffin..
    bout to go to lunch...hopefully get off
    early tonight..haha..and take care of some
    bidness tonight...so far so good chief.

:cool:

5. 26SidedCube

26SidedCube Veteran Member

I've been up for about 36 hours smoking cigarettes and watching tv...

6. kido

kido Senior Member

Rainy. About to go to work. People in Louisville do not know how to drive in the rain so Ive got to leave now. If Im late again I get another written occurance warning. Fucking UPS.

7. I have a cold, my nose and throat are fucked up and i need a cigarette like hell. Besides that, i'm feeling good due to the non stop partying i've been in these last week..so yeah.

8. imported_dowmagik

imported_dowmagik Senior Member

its sunny outside but still cold. kinda pissed i have to walk to work because some tool stole my bike yesterday.

9. effyoo

effyoo Elite Member

Dear Diary,

Hmmm, I just woke up an hour ago. Today is the last day of 3 in a row that I had off. I have to work the next 6 in a row though. The weather is ok, partly cloudy with a high of 12 C.
    I'm going to head downtown and to Chinatown to find some cool little trinkets for someone that I like more than she likes me. After that.I'll probably take some flicks and just wander around and catch Kill Bill if theres time.
    I really have to get something cracking up here, this boring everday shit just isn't cutting it anymore.

10. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

things are fine so far. day one of a four day week. woke up feeling like ass but I got to work and got some sugar in my system so I'm awake. boss is away all week, so its even slacker than usual. I'm on lunch now, and after going back to work for 30 minutes I get to go to my once a year "on track" catered luncheon meeting to shoot the shit with management about the health of our office, along with a few of my co-workers. should be particularly intresting being that we've been closed by the bank, and will all be gone in months. but whatever, I get good food, and a free corprate gym bag (last year was a horrible bag/manpurse looking thing) for sitting on my ass and badmouthing the company for an hour. score!

11. Devilush

Devilush 12oz Legend

i am hurting from last night. i'm going to throw up.

12. the_gooch

the_gooch 12oz Loyalist

i had school, got into a debate about the movie kill bill (education class) and it's moral impact on kids.

the i skipped 2 classes (one i would still be in now)

met with a professor whome i had last semester, and she is letting me make up my incomplete work! awesome!

bought some stuff at pearl (one of the things was a 36" x 48" canvass, which was damaged and i had to haul it all the way back to exchange it)

i am eating now and have to return to school in a bit to goto a lecture for the art class that i am making up

FUN!

13. The Dude

The Dude Elite Member

im running on 2.5 hours of sleep, i had to go to jury duty today and sit around for 4 hours to find out i dont need to be there, eating on a trader joes oatmeal chocolate cookie and about to go eat some chinese food. oh and i havent worked since thursday due to a supermarket strike.........

14. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Veteran Member

I'm hurting.

I saw the sun come up this morning,
    but I did get woken up to a bj... so that's good.

15. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

Bad.

I hate humanity every step of the way.