Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Skaters Unite!

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Harpo Marx, Jul 17, 2001.

1. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

Anyone on here who skateboards... what's your favorite terrain to skate? I myself like to do curbs and concrete ditches. I did my first ditch for the firt time today. It was wicked fun.

2. TOE-FOO

TOE-FOO New Jack

i hate skateparks

3. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

skateparks are starting to attract so many posers now. and they're impossible to cruise around at. i like finding my own spots.

4. TOE-FOO

TOE-FOO New Jack

go downtown... where ever you live, always dope spots downtown , thanks to modern day archtecture

5. Harpo Marx

Harpo Marx Senior Member

yes, pay respect to the 5-set at your local bank.

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

man... i started skating in... no joke... 86... i sucked. i always sucked, but ihad a shit load of fun so i never cared. my favorite thing was curbs... i liked rail slides alot. simple little rail slides...

7. i'm really into transition, especially bowls and mini ramps. street is incredibly fun if you've got good spots, but they are few and far between around here. we just got a new concrete skatepak in town, and it's pretty sick. great bowls.

8. dukeofyork

dukeofyork Guest

frontside boardslides are fuckin great..
    i love skating, and it really gets on my nerves that i know i suck compared to all the people that are out there, and then kids are telling me im good..

9. TheWhiteRabbit

TheWhiteRabbit Junior Member

skating is alot of fun, i am not very good started about last summer, they just built a new skate park in my town, Vans park but its 14 bucks to get in and the other one thats in town is free

10. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Hell yea foo...

11. LMNO?

LMNO? Junior Member

if you build it i will come

12. Frate_Raper

Frate_Raper Veteran Member

I HATE PARKS! they suck! I hate waiting my turn I hate the egos I hate them fuck them!

I blow at skating, I was ok a lil while back now I just blow.I got nothing

13. pacman

pacman Member

Curbs, manual pad dealies, stairs. I hate metal ramps, we just don't get along. I need to skate more.

------------------
    <- - - -(")- -(")owoop

14. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i hate parks. around where i live its either fulled with kids that cant skate or people who just chill in the middle of the skatepark.

i like finding spots like stairs ledges and so good street skatin

15. Raels

Raels Member

Personally, I'm all about ledges & trying to pull off clean shit/hard tricks. I've messed with handrails and paid the price a few times -- not my steez.

Street skating is the shit -- just jumping on a board and roaming the streets hitting stuff as you go. NYC for sure .. Skatepark of Tampa .. SF has so many spots.

[This message has been edited by Raels (edited 07-17-2001).]