Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

i coulda gotten my dick sucked tonight

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Vanity, Dec 6, 2003.

1. Vanity

Vanity Veteran Member

so i went to this 'poetry slam' bs because some group i dig was suposed to perform after (they never showed up).
    well, this dj got into his set... mostly stuff for the bitches.. though he did play some nice stuff like blackmoon.. and if he'd have played 3 or so decent songs in a row, i prolly would have been dancing, but he didnt... anywho... the cfowd was like 95% female.. and 85% of those chicks were asian (and i wont live on the west coast, so this is wierd)... i was talking shit most of the time, but im sure if i danced at least two songs, i coulda gotten some... but i'm not after that... fuck boring, predicatable broads.
    :krunk:
    lord finesse-i keep the crowd listening

2. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

strange...coulda sworn you didnt have one of those

3. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

woulda shoulda coulda.

4. iced_tea

iced_tea Member

wish i could say the same

5. rental

rental Dirty Dozen Crew

i could of been asleep by now, but doing a 12eezy search has led to me ravaging the internet like a tazmanian devil. why, god, why?:eek:

6. Mr. Peanut

Mr. Peanut Elite Member

i coulda been making another bowl of easy mac but instead i read this stupid thread.

7. ctrl+alt+del

ctrl+alt+del Guest

i could pull some voluntary statutory rape type shit tomorrow night, but i get paranoid that shell flip out on me and actually claim i did rape her.

in other news, is a mormon chick worth persuing? she is fine, but she is mormon.

8. Dick Quickwood

Dick Quickwood 12oz Loyalist

dooood
    mormons are like 10 points extra, because they're like, mormons and shit. if theres no physical evidence, and no witnesses, it's your word against hers.

9. Coffie Crave

Coffie Crave Senior Member

a freind told me once...

'' asian girls have sexy legs, only the hot ones tho''

10. MotherEffer

MotherEffer Junior Member

"i coulda got my dick sucked tonight." how do you know? you didn't even try. what a waste of a night.:lol:

11. bouncekraze

bouncekraze Member

they'll play with it but wont suck it, sometimes.

[​IMG]

12. sarcasm

sarcasm Elite Member

i'll save you the trouble, and tell you this:

NO, DON'T DO IT! SAVE YOUR SELF! AND RUN FOR THE HILLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

13. igor

igor Member

:lol: :lol: :lol: HOOOOly shit, this thread is gold!!!
    That's the best "almost got my dick sucked"-story i ever heard. That was damn close, man, but thank god you got away. Getting some predictable cock-suck sucks, doesn't it? Gee, you should start rapping like Too $hort and brag about your almost sex-tales on albums. "Almost had this bitch named Tina, she would have had a fine vagina, could have had this slut called Suzie, she would have known how to do me."

Dude, a girl saying "would you like your cock sucked" and you saying "no, i have to write this thread on 12oz", that would have been "i could have got my dick sucked". But just being in a place where you saw some REAL girls, that's not quite it.

14. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

i coulda gotten my dick sucked too, if id gotten off the computer and gone outside and done something.

15. FuckWhitey

FuckWhitey Banned

95% female!!!! damn!!!!!