i coulda gotten my dick sucked tonight

Vanity

so i went to this 'poetry slam' bs because some group i dig was suposed to perform after (they never showed up).

well, this dj got into his set... mostly stuff for the bitches.. though he did play some nice stuff like blackmoon.. and if he'd have played 3 or so decent songs in a row, i prolly would have been dancing, but he didnt... anywho... the cfowd was like 95% female.. and 85% of those chicks were asian (and i wont live on the west coast, so this is wierd)... i was talking shit most of the time, but im sure if i danced at least two songs, i coulda gotten some... but i'm not after that... fuck boring, predicatable broads.

:krunk:

lord finesse-i keep the crowd listening

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

i could pull some voluntary statutory rape type shit tomorrow night, but i get paranoid that shell flip out on me and actually claim i did rape her.

in other news, is a mormon chick worth persuing? she is fine, but she is mormon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: HOOOOly shit, this thread is gold!!!

That's the best "almost got my dick sucked"-story i ever heard. That was damn close, man, but thank god you got away. Getting some predictable cock-suck sucks, doesn't it? Gee, you should start rapping like Too $hort and brag about your almost sex-tales on albums. "Almost had this bitch named Tina, she would have had a fine vagina, could have had this slut called Suzie, she would have known how to do me."

Dude, a girl saying "would you like your cock sucked" and you saying "no, i have to write this thread on 12oz", that would have been "i could have got my dick sucked". But just being in a place where you saw some REAL girls, that's not quite it.

Originally posted by ctrl+alt+del

is a mormon chick worth persuing? she is fine, but she is mormon.

dun dun dunnnnnn.

I dated a mormon once and it was no good. but since it was really the only time I had come across a mormon female. I got kindof a biased opinion. I dont really know how to say this. I think of mormons (females) the way I think of her. and she was no good. she was mrs. duddly doo-right when it came to social situations (or any situation where there was someone else with us). But when it was just me and her she was completely different. Oh and she didn't drink or live in any type of excess. so conservative... yet so not. It was weird, and like i said hard to explain.

On another note. the only mormon male I have ever met was the drummer of this really poppy punk ska band. He didn't fit in at all and he stuck out like a sore thumb. He was a little on the weird side. but he listened to great music. maybe thats why I didnt really understand the kid, was he being pushed around by the lead singer or was he in the band for the fame(which i seriously dont think so) It seemed like he was hiding something. I dunno.

I never understood the two. they would probably make the perfect match tho. I guess thats it, and thats why they all moved to utah together (the mormons)

Although who understand s their religion anyway?:o

Poetry slams are horrible. Poetry in itself is overrated and a wispy, hippy-dippy art fag waste of time and good paper.

Poetry slams are for people that lack the talent to rap well. they're the same type of people that can't skateboard so they do in-line skating and try to equate it with skateboarding.

Hahaha. I saw my first pack of inliners the other day. I watched em bust tricks on steps spinning in the air and kicking their feet up in a very faggish manner. I couldn't help but laugh at them. I ended up laughing a lot louder than i originally planned. They skated away with a dejected look on their faces busting no more tricks.

hah.

hahaha....that sucks.oh well.......I just got wasted on watched "Dog Day Afternoon" with these girls and a few of my friends......oh yeah,Vanity....I almost forgot.....hahahaha...

Lord Finesse-"Food for Thought"

ha ha.. this thread is awesome.. i should never post sober again.

anywho yeah... shit was so easy.. if i was just that kind of guy... i got mean mugged a bit for heckling... nothing like yelling out psuedo-racist remarks in a crowd of liberal minorities :king:

anywho, i'm finnin to go read kids.. i'l be back in an hour to let ya know all about it :p

maker-lost at last

But Yeah, Vanity mang, that shit's lame--tons of Asian girls at a poetry reading?!!!! Damn.

If I was manic I would mack on all of them!! Yeah!!

Otherwise I wouldn't go anyway.

Hahaha, I guess this could be considered a useless post.

But yeah. :confused: