i coulda gotten my dick sucked tonight

Vanity

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest ctrl+alt+del

the thing with my mormon chick is, shes not at all goody good. and she doesnt always hang out with mormons. i think shes in the 'rebel' stage, which is okay with me. i think ill go for the double points.

mormons are a cult, i swear. the ones i know all hang out together. i went to school with this slut, like BIG time slut. first big slut ive ever known. she drank, partied, smoked, fucked everyone, got in fights at school, and was totally bomb. she got sent away for a few years, and i saw her for the first time a month ago. she was trying to stay away from all the old stuff, but she was fucking a friend of mine who is into all that. she met these mormon girls, and they took her to a mormon 'stake dance' and then it was all over for her. shes not fucking my friend anymore, shes dating a mormon cowboy, doesn drink or smoke, im sure they arnt fucking, shes converting to mormonism in a week or so, and doesnt talk to or hang out with her old friends anymore, just mormons.

i swear, those mormons are a cult. but they are rich.

Originally posted by igor

Dude, a girl saying "would you like your cock sucked" and you saying "no, i have to write this thread on 12oz", that would have been "i could have got my dick sucked". But just being in a place where you saw some REAL girls, that's not quite it.

:rolleyes: