Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

CHINADA

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Weapon X, Aug 23, 2005.

1. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

My buddy wrote a song called "Chinada", and this thread is based on that.

My neighbourhood (meaning a pretty small area) used to be mostly Greeks, Italians, some cakers, some brown and black people, and the odd Asian family.

Now, it is on it's way to being completely Chinese. Like, "NO ENGRISH" Chinese. Every single house in a twenty kilometre radius from me that has been sold in the past five or so years has been bought by a Chinese family.

I used to laugh at places like Richmond Hill (North of the city) because it might as well be called ChingChong Hill, but I ain't laughing anymore.

This city is losing it's history and it's flavour. Toronto is known as a cosmopolitan city, but it really isn't. Well, it soon won't be, anyway. The nips are coming in by the thousands and this city will be very monocultural soontime.

I ain't racist, but a guy can only take so much. I used to love seeing all types of broads at the mall when I was a teenager. Now, if you're a teenager at the food court, you're Chinese and you're checking out Chinese girls.

If we go to war with China, we're fucked from the inside out. I was chilling with this stupid Mandarin fuck the other day, and he was pretty much a Chinese supremacist. I told him that it makes me wanna throw up how many fuckin' flat assed, bad breathed Chink bitches are running around who all look the same. It didn't used to be like that. Now, the good looking Chinese broads are being drowned out by the ugly immigrants.

So basically, Canada needs to fix up it's immigration laws. I'm all for letting in educated immigrants, and even the occassional refugee, but they need to stop letting in ANY Chinese for the next, say, thirty years. As a matter of fact, the same goes towards Persians.
    Seriously, I think Canada and China have a deal going on.

Who's down?

2. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

Just wait till next years top draft pick in the NHL outta ontario is chinese. Shit will go down.
    HAHAH. Just playin.

In all seriousness...I thought asians hated maple syrup?!

3. Kilgore Trout

Kilgore Trout Junior Member

Canada? Go to war? Haha!

4. dr.testical

dr.testical Senior Member

didnt they buy the oilk fields off canada yesterday too

5. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

you could always move to "Amerexico"

6. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Where've you been, money? Canada is full of Chinese people. You think Toronto's bad, go to Hongcouver. I remember walking off the skytrain with TT Boy, and he said to me "don't be alarmed if you start thinking you're in China", and I swear to god, we were the only non-asian people in the entire station, all the way down the tunnel, and over the overpass, and it was fucking busy.

I've always been a stickler for strict immigration laws. Especially these days with the threat of terrorism, and refugees, and all that shit. I know these guys who are from Iran, they do nothing and contribute nothing to our society. I'm sorry, but it pisses me off to see people taking advantage of our immigration policies. It's our taxes that end up paying for them to live here.

But I mean, as an immigrant myself, and the boyfriend of a girl who's grandparents moved here from China, I can't really talk can I?

7. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

dazzle..if she is hot.....then yes..yes you can..

its the same where i'm at lots of people who are hmong and laos over here...and alot of way down south mexicans...who insist on speaking mach 10 spanish...but on the same note a shitload of black folk migrated from chi town and milwaulkee to my city...i swear i get stopped by police now at least twice a month because of this wheras two years ago there where only 40 black people in the city...and now 3-500..

8. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

yep.... an Alberta Oil company was just bought for 4.2 billion dollars or something like that.

why the hell would you sell an oil company?

9. nomadawhat

nomadawhat Veteran Member

<!--QuoteBegin-RumPuncher
    @Aug 23 2005, 01:46 PM
    4.2 billion dollars

[post=4083951]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/quote]

10. Fondles

Fondles Veteran Member

11. RumPuncher

RumPuncher Elite Member

dont you think the oil company will be worth 10 billion by the end of THIS decade?

Considering the Oil companies bought a US president, there's clearly an unlimited supply of cash.

12. FunTimePartyTeam

FunTimePartyTeam Senior Member

Do you have to order "Ice Water" if you want water at one of their resturaunts, other wise nothing happens? Thats a sure sign that you have been invaded.

13. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

ha

14. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

ha
    [post=4084060]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

People are always like "I aint racist.......but all ni**ers have big ears.." or some shit.

I always stand there like whoa, did I just hear that correctly?

15. Tough Love

Tough Love Senior Member

i agree with your frustration. There ARE a lot of chinese people in Canada, ESEPCIALLY VANCOUVER. However, i have a lot of chinese/asian friends as well, and well, we cant exclude some asians and not others (realistically). Altho you could make the argument that people from other countries should get used to a Canadian way of life and be assimilated, where some immigrants fail, we can also argue that there is no real "canadian way" because Canada has always been a mixed country with many different cultures sharing its land. I guess the only problem i have, not just with Chinese immigrants, but with any, is when they feel as if they can act way out of place/line in a country that isnt theirs. I cant stand people who do not accept the norms here in Canada, or those who live here, but keep talking shit about how its better in their home country. Ive seen hella imigrant people who just act completely oblivious and inconsiderate of their surroundings and of others, and i can only say that its because they have different culutural upbringings that do not fly over here. Fuck i completely forgot where i was going with this. Anyways, i hope you get the jist of what im saying

im an imigrant as well, and even tho i totally know where ur coming from Weapon X, i cant say im completely on the same page, because people could say the same thing about my people, and i wouldnt be where i am today.

Not to mention the whole native canadian thing