CHINADA

Weapon X

My buddy wrote a song called "Chinada", and this thread is based on that.

My neighbourhood (meaning a pretty small area) used to be mostly Greeks, Italians, some cakers, some brown and black people, and the odd Asian family.

Now, it is on it's way to being completely Chinese. Like, "NO ENGRISH" Chinese. Every single house in a twenty kilometre radius from me that has been sold in the past five or so years has been bought by a Chinese family.

I used to laugh at places like Richmond Hill (North of the city) because it might as well be called ChingChong Hill, but I ain't laughing anymore.

This city is losing it's history and it's flavour. Toronto is known as a cosmopolitan city, but it really isn't. Well, it soon won't be, anyway. The nips are coming in by the thousands and this city will be very monocultural soontime.

I ain't racist, but a guy can only take so much. I used to love seeing all types of broads at the mall when I was a teenager. Now, if you're a teenager at the food court, you're Chinese and you're checking out Chinese girls.

If we go to war with China, we're fucked from the inside out. I was chilling with this stupid Mandarin fuck the other day, and he was pretty much a Chinese supremacist. I told him that it makes me wanna throw up how many fuckin' flat assed, bad breathed Chink bitches are running around who all look the same. It didn't used to be like that. Now, the good looking Chinese broads are being drowned out by the ugly immigrants.

So basically, Canada needs to fix up it's immigration laws. I'm all for letting in educated immigrants, and even the occassional refugee, but they need to stop letting in ANY Chinese for the next, say, thirty years. As a matter of fact, the same goes towards Persians.

Seriously, I think Canada and China have a deal going on.

Who's down?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where've you been, money? Canada is full of Chinese people. You think Toronto's bad, go to Hongcouver. I remember walking off the skytrain with TT Boy, and he said to me "don't be alarmed if you start thinking you're in China", and I swear to god, we were the only non-asian people in the entire station, all the way down the tunnel, and over the overpass, and it was fucking busy.

I've always been a stickler for strict immigration laws. Especially these days with the threat of terrorism, and refugees, and all that shit. I know these guys who are from Iran, they do nothing and contribute nothing to our society. I'm sorry, but it pisses me off to see people taking advantage of our immigration policies. It's our taxes that end up paying for them to live here.

But I mean, as an immigrant myself, and the boyfriend of a girl who's grandparents moved here from China, I can't really talk can I?

dazzle..if she is hot.....then yes..yes you can..

its the same where i'm at lots of people who are hmong and laos over here...and alot of way down south mexicans...who insist on speaking mach 10 spanish...but on the same note a shitload of black folk migrated from chi town and milwaulkee to my city...i swear i get stopped by police now at least twice a month because of this wheras two years ago there where only 40 black people in the city...and now 3-500..

Originally posted by mackfatsoe+Aug 23 2005, 07:00 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (mackfatsoe - Aug 23 2005, 07:00 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Weapon X@Aug 23 2005, 12:52 PM

I ain't racist

ha

[/b]

People are always like "I aint racist.......but all ni**ers have big ears.." or some shit.

I always stand there like whoa, did I just hear that correctly?

i agree with your frustration. There ARE a lot of chinese people in Canada, ESEPCIALLY VANCOUVER. However, i have a lot of chinese/asian friends as well, and well, we cant exclude some asians and not others (realistically). Altho you could make the argument that people from other countries should get used to a Canadian way of life and be assimilated, where some immigrants fail, we can also argue that there is no real "canadian way" because Canada has always been a mixed country with many different cultures sharing its land. I guess the only problem i have, not just with Chinese immigrants, but with any, is when they feel as if they can act way out of place/line in a country that isnt theirs. I cant stand people who do not accept the norms here in Canada, or those who live here, but keep talking shit about how its better in their home country. Ive seen hella imigrant people who just act completely oblivious and inconsiderate of their surroundings and of others, and i can only say that its because they have different culutural upbringings that do not fly over here. Fuck i completely forgot where i was going with this. Anyways, i hope you get the jist of what im saying

im an imigrant as well, and even tho i totally know where ur coming from Weapon X, i cant say im completely on the same page, because people could say the same thing about my people, and i wouldnt be where i am today.

Not to mention the whole native canadian thing

My parents are immigrants, and, as much as you're waiting for this, some of my best friends are indeed Chinese (and I have discussed this with them). I went to a high school for a year that was 90% fobsters. But, man, I'm smoking a spliff at the playground and there is Chinese graffiti all over the place. A lot of them make no effort to learn anything because they don't have to. There are so many businesses and government centres around so you don't have to learn English at all.

I was speaking about the numbers, which feel lopsided. Chinese are definitely coming by the droves, and to repeat myself, my city just isn't feeling cosmopolitan as much anymore.

I fear that the entire city's front lawns, save for those exclusively white neighbourhoods (and even they can't be safe for too long) will have 'for sale' and 'sold' signs everywhere with Raymond Au and Claudy Woo faces on them.

A good thing to come out of this is that fobsters don't snitch nearly as much. You could be drinking and fucking an underage girl in public while doing a fill-in on a tree trunk and they likely won't give a shit. But those snot rockets...sheesh.

*oh yeah...maybe we'll win some gold medals in table tennis and badminton.

*Tough Love, I see your point on there being no Canadian way, because I sort of believe it. But when the Canadian way becomes eating Bok Choi with your dinner every night, I'm outta here.

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Aug 23 2005, 06:52 PM

dont you think the oil company will be worth 10 billion by the end of THIS decade?

Considering the Oil companies bought a US president, there's clearly an unlimited supply of cash.

correction: bushes buy oil company and use money to buy the presidency of the united states. get it right silly...

Everyones always complaining about immigration this, immigration that.... taking all the jobs and sucking up welfare, not learning the language, blah blah blah....

But what I wanna know is: Why do Indians own all the Dunkin Donuts, why do Koreans own all the dry cleaners, how are fob Chinese setting up all these resturants, how are fob Middle Easterners opening up all these liquor stores.... etc. etc. etc. How are these people just coming here and already more successful than myself who has been here all my life and am able to speak the language perfectly? Are these people being handed DIY success kits from their national embassies in exchange for a percentage of profits or what? Is their sense of ethnic unity so great that they help all of their own in the best way they know how?

Well it's small wonder that individualistic americans are being passed up in life.... A person can't even live off minimum wage anymore, let alone live a comfortable, happy and productive life. We lost manufacturing to China, we are losing IT to India, we are losing biotech to Singapore, S. Korea, Australia and just about everybody.... What else do we have to lose over our stubborn sense of pride? Over our bottom line mentality?

Whatever... I'm just mad because my life has been such a waste.

That is my rant. /end rant.

^ their so successful because they network within their nationalities.

business-wise: it's a smart and very productive manner of doing

business. there isn't a language barrier or cultural differences, and

one race to another is going to feel more "safe" buying from a

person who speaks their native tounge. asians are good at it, but

if the spanish speaking individulals in north america/canada were

to do this, this thread would be MEXANADA. people move west

for a better life. and some people are just trying hard to make

it. and don't say that immigrants don't work for shit, and get

paid from the taxes's money, familys work hard to live in that

suburban home w/ the white fence. some progress more than

others, and some don't. hence the difference between the burbs

and chinatown. there's a huge difference on living standards.

this is a very touchy subject to me, not just the chinese invasion,

but one race vs. another. i can go deeper on this,

but i'll save myself from the finger cramps.

i respect ur opinion, but to use such vocab in just describing ur

"dilemma," can u really go as far to say you're not a racist?

i mean everybody has sterotypes, but there is a fine line between

the two, which i feel you have crossed.

the reason they are leaving china is b/c they have a co-operation policy between canada and china. apparently they feel they have something to benefit. china also has 1.4+ billion people and its very festering in a lot of places.

so many chinese in order to find economic success, try to escape any way they can. canada is a huge landmass and little people there compared to america. USA has strict immigration policies now so they go to canada. plus the chinese education system teaches chinese people english from a very young age so they are competitive and more educated then canadias/americans are.

thats the truth.

historically the elite of the west has promoted strict genetic selection within their own elite class. however the masses were not encouraged to have genetic selectivity and have been and still/are taught "diversity" is good.

furthermore the western society en masse is very ignorant about the rest of the world.

did you know the white races constitute a minority of the world population yet inhabits a disproportionate land mass?

the west should recognize that other cultures, races and civilizations of the world may become increasingly competitive with the west and or possibly surpassing it in technical/industrial/economic areas of civilization.

what do you think about all i wrote?