Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

being nice

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by some pittsburgh flavor, Jun 6, 2003.

1. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

how does one politely tell a girl she is very annoying, not cool to hang out with due to being stupid, and there is no future between myself and said girl?

i'm a nice guy by nature, and it appears more and more that being an asshole gets you everything. all the time.

2. trickone

trickone New Jack

i just try to advoid them and just not be very friendly when i do talk to them, not being mean though, they will eventually get the hint

3. Krook

Krook Banned

tell her the truth. don't sugar coat it. why would u care about hurting her feelings? it'll probably happen sooner or later anyways.

just do it man;)

4. MinisterP

MinisterP New Jack

dude u could jus avoid her if thats possible otherwise it might take awhile 2 put her out unless u jus come out and tell her or jus get one of ur friends that jus loves to dis people for thier personal flaws everyone has a friend dat does that so jus give ur boy da green light 2 diss her till she stops comin around

5. some pittsburgh flavor

her (11:52:21 PM): do you know what somas are?
    SPF (11:52:53 PM): soma is the drug everybody uses in Brave New World
    SPF (11:53:01 PM): by Aldous Huxley
    SPF (11:53:14 PM): it's an imaginary substance; created for the purpose of the novel
    SPF (11:53:49 PM): it is cheap, and there are no known side-effects; i.e. weak heart, overdoses, brain damage etc.
    SPF (11:54:00 PM): therefore it is the perfect drug
    her (11:53:54 PM): weird...i have two in my pocket
    SPF (11:54:04 PM): .......

6. FLESHEATER

FLESHEATER Senior Member

pay close attention to the things that other people do that gets her annoyed and begin doing those same things on a bigger scale.. If she allows you to do these things without responding in her usual way ,then you move on the nookie .Opposites attract ,she may be your destiny.

7. cantbefaded

cantbefaded Member

There is no polite way. You'll learn eventually that dropping subtle hints never works. Puts your balls in your pocket and tell her she sucks.

8. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

have one of your female friends start being mean to her and picking on her.. and if she talks back let her beat the shit out of the girl..thats what my boys do baha.

9. Krook

Krook Banned

^^^

i second this statement

10. MinisterP

MinisterP New Jack

I Second That

11. cantbefaded

cantbefaded Member

If you can't tell someone to piss off then there's something wrong.

12. metallix

metallix Elite Member

13. ment2

ment2 New Jack

but if you just tell her you dont like her, its gonna go around that you're an asshole and blah blah blah because shes going to be a whiny bitch and cry and all that. so its not like just cuz you dont really like her you dont care if shes pissed cuz shell probably fuck it up for you.

14. some pittsburgh flavor

not to mention she loooooves cutting herself with razor blades

15. JohnnyHorton

JohnnyHorton Senior Member

that shit means baggage, son.