Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
some pittsburgh flavor

being nice

Recommended Posts

how does one politely tell a girl she is very annoying, not cool to hang out with due to being stupid, and there is no future between myself and said girl?

 

i'm a nice guy by nature, and it appears more and more that being an asshole gets you everything. all the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just try to advoid them and just not be very friendly when i do talk to them, not being mean though, they will eventually get the hint

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tell her the truth. don't sugar coat it. why would u care about hurting her feelings? it'll probably happen sooner or later anyways.

 

just do it man;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

dude u could jus avoid her if thats possible otherwise it might take awhile 2 put her out unless u jus come out and tell her or jus get one of ur friends that jus loves to dis people for thier personal flaws everyone has a friend dat does that so jus give ur boy da green light 2 diss her till she stops comin around

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

her (11:52:21 PM): do you know what somas are?

SPF (11:52:53 PM): soma is the drug everybody uses in Brave New World

SPF (11:53:01 PM): by Aldous Huxley

SPF (11:53:14 PM): it's an imaginary substance; created for the purpose of the novel

SPF (11:53:49 PM): it is cheap, and there are no known side-effects; i.e. weak heart, overdoses, brain damage etc.

SPF (11:54:00 PM): therefore it is the perfect drug

her (11:53:54 PM): weird...i have two in my pocket

SPF (11:54:04 PM): .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pay close attention to the things that other people do that gets her annoyed and begin doing those same things on a bigger scale.. If she allows you to do these things without responding in her usual way ,then you move on the nookie .Opposites attract ,she may be your destiny.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

how does one politely tell a girl she is very annoying, not cool to hang out with due to being stupid, and there is no future between myself and said girl?

 

i'm a nice guy by nature, and it appears more and more that being an asshole gets you everything. all the time.

 

There is no polite way. You'll learn eventually that dropping subtle hints never works. Puts your balls in your pocket and tell her she sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

have one of your female friends start being mean to her and picking on her.. and if she talks back let her beat the shit out of the girl..thats what my boys do baha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by alure

have one of your female friends start being mean to her and picking on her.. and if she talks back let her beat the shit out of the girl..thats what my boys do baha.

 

I Second That

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

but if you just tell her you dont like her, its gonna go around that you're an asshole and blah blah blah because shes going to be a whiny bitch and cry and all that. so its not like just cuz you dont really like her you dont care if shes pissed cuz shell probably fuck it up for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

her (11:52:21 PM): do you know what somas are?

SPF (11:52:53 PM): soma is the drug everybody uses in Brave New World

SPF (11:53:01 PM): by Aldous Huxley

SPF (11:53:14 PM): it's an imaginary substance; created for the purpose of the novel

SPF (11:53:49 PM): it is cheap, and there are no known side-effects; i.e. weak heart, overdoses, brain damage etc.

SPF (11:54:00 PM): therefore it is the perfect drug

her (11:53:54 PM): weird...i have two in my pocket

SPF (11:54:04 PM): .......

 

:chicken:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

be like me.. blow her off in subtle ways for 6 years...... THEN, and only then will she get the point.... and depart from your life forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

her (11:52:21 PM): do you know what somas are?

SPF (11:52:53 PM): soma is the drug everybody uses in Brave New World

SPF (11:53:01 PM): by Aldous Huxley

SPF (11:53:14 PM): it's an imaginary substance; created for the purpose of the novel

SPF (11:53:49 PM): it is cheap, and there are no known side-effects; i.e. weak heart, overdoses, brain damage etc.

SPF (11:54:00 PM): therefore it is the perfect drug

her (11:53:54 PM): weird...i have two in my pocket

SPF (11:54:04 PM): .......

geekissues.com material

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drink lots of dark Rum and then start shouting at her shit like "You fucking bitch, im gonna kill you you bitch, you fucking whore, bitch, fuck off" like that. She will hate you , problem solved.:idea:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

not to mention she loooooves cutting herself with razor blades

 

tell her thats wak(because it is) and you dont want to hang out with someone who does that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it took me years to figure this out, but the best way to dump someone is this:

 

"what needs to be there isn't. I don't want to waste your time."

 

for some reason...every girl I've dumped this way has thanked me, remained my friend...and even given it up a time or four after we broke up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×