Making Break Dancing an Olympic Sport is a Never Forgive Action.

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

I seriously can't find a single full raygun Olympic routine anywhere online outside of torrents and the now shut down pirate streaming sites.

Wtf is that about?

It only exists through recorded DVR devices.

• Truth 1

post Van Damme Breaking gif is My thought.

Watched the vid in OP and looks like the stretches I was doing to get the fuck out of the sarlaac pit attached to Me on My hill at Floreat beach on Sunday.

The one thing I watched from the Olympics was the surfing heat between Jack Robinson . John John.Florence. I have no idea why breakdancing is in the Olympics though

• Like 2

Read entire thread.

My take on it is the same as My take (and thus disinterest. in professional sports given I learnt at an early age it is not always about talent but moreso politics as to who ascends to become a professional athlete.

My latest take is that any woman dating a professinal footballer or rugby player is actually dating or marrying a gayy rent boy who is literally paid money to wrap their arms around other men in a homosexual embrace for a living. 

If you are a woman or man whom takes pride in this, you are a clown, and even if you earn millions over a career, you still earned it grabbing men with the ferocity I pound pussy with.

For the record I quit football with My final game played the weekend before I turned 18 so I could go to the pub and find women. 25 years later rhis was th perfect move to call out the fridge like rubgy gays as what they truly are in spite of their stature.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2024 at 11:38 AM, LUGR said:

Also, windmilling in the sand sounds like a terrible idea.

Yup. A Windmill requires a hard flat surface, a hoodie, joggers, and sneakers.

It's actually pretty easy concept, but you need strength.  If we slow it down, you can see all the steps:

InShot_20240904_104141642.gif.7fc277f6e610241d327349656d301e8d.gif

Your goal is to keep your legs up in the air while you turn on the floor. In the momentum,  there is a position where you push against the floor with your hands to kick up your legs, the tough part. When your back reaches the floor, your legs go down, and you have to put effort to bring them back up.

What kind of effort?  If you can do these poses, you are ready to go :

InShot_20240904_104414570.gif.49b45a94f83e1147fa5757ef1a7cdf6e.gif

The Turtle 🐢

This will test your strength, while balancing in the air, will test your wide stance, and if you are a pussy (your wrists and skin are at risk).

• Like 3

I have always wanted to be able to windmill (never tried it or made an effort to training towards it). But, I bet they aren’t even fun to do and it’s just something that looks cool to the spectator.

I can’t do any of those poses, so definitely not ready to go.

• Like 2