Sean Combs

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I hope he moved his money around - perhaps tossed it all on a crypto drive because they will eventually cut his banks off squeezing as much hardship put of him as possible. 

I can see it now. 

P Diddy in federal custody making beats with his hands on the day room table while R Kelly flowing to the beat singing something about how Diddy would ship him 12 year Olds so he could pee on them.

• LOL! 3

4 minutes ago, misteraven said:

I heard he never made it. His jet got grounded in FL by homeland and never left. 

Last I heard he was still "at large" his Jet landed in Miami to pick him up. They got footage of him pacing around the airport all nervous, then it hit the Caribbean presuming he was on board.

I keep seeing that too but most people still think he's on the run. Here's his jets tail number if anyone knows how to look it up.

image.thumb.png.e7e83ee820234bf8869974e35f09a910.png

image.png.208bebbc22f77e52547f2f8d1f4574f5.png

• LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

I have always liked BIG's flow - always thought Puffy was a cornball. 

image.gif.2d26c3261b93bfd821f02869012e4403.gif

Same, Not going to lie, I still liked some of Biggies shit but was never truly a fan. Was more on my Wu Tang shit during that era. Still remember the intro to disk 2 on the Wu double album addressing Diddy and Big. "Player shit, dressing up like this some type of fashion show"

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

41 minutes ago, fat ralphy said:

always thought Puffy was a cornball. 

Dude. I remember having this conversation with my homie back in high school. Who the fuck is buying all these puffy albums? I've never met anyone in my entire life thats bought a puffy album.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Dude. I remember having this conversation with my homie back in high school. Who the fuck is buying all these puffy albums? I've never met anyone in my entire life thats bought a puffy album.

Come to think of it - this is true.  Perhaps puffy hits different over seas.

• Truth 1

100% - my theory is Big new he had to use the dude so he could get where he needed to be.

@Mercer agree - Wu was always the superior NY vibe for me too. 

Yea @Fist 666cornball types for sure TJ Maxx all that shit - 

Here on the West Coast we had some east coast influence that was more visible in the way writers dressed - but the West Coast has always been too gangster to really get on that whole gay ass velour suit Puffy type shit. 

3 hours ago, misteraven said:

I heard he never made it. His jet got grounded in FL by homeland and never left. 

Screenshot_20240327_223815.thumb.jpg.65b8ee1e692a772835663229d9a5e713.jpg

Pulled from Wikipedia.  Not sure how Wikipedia gets detailed info like this so quickly. But if true he's not having the best time, probably on the phone with lawyers figuring out what he's gonna do when he gets back. 

“The rapper and music mogul was born Sean John Combs, and one of his childhood nicknames was “Puff”, because he would “huff and puff” when he was angry, according to Combs.”

He probably doing some huffing and puffing right about now.

I always assumed it was was bc he puffed heavy trees…..but naw, “I huff and puff when I’m mad call me the big bad boy Puff Daddy!”

smh

• LOL! 2