Sean Combs

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Gone are the days of innocent til proven guilty. Hate to see yet another legend in the culture getting tore down overnight. Regardless if the nigga was foul play. Bad Boy is a masterpiece player in rap and that’s that. Shit idk. 

How you feel about Michael Jackson?  Talk to me.

• Truth 1

Just now, One Man Banned said:

How you feel about Michael Jackson?  Talk to me.

lol fuckin same way dawg. Until McCauley caulkin comes out here and says something I don’t believe a damn one of them weird ass mf’s from that documentary I never watched lol.  Now R. Kelly can eat a dick. We knew he was banging Aliyah for sure which was hellla disturbing nominee cared at the time. That shits different. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

lol fuckin same way dawg. Until McCauley caulkin comes out here and says something I don’t believe a damn one of them weird ass mf’s from that documentary I never watched lol.  Now R. Kelly can eat a dick. We knew he was banging Aliyah for sure which was hellla disturbing nominee cared at the time. That shits different. 

I'd bet Michael preyed on those kids but my theory on Culkin is he turned the tables and he was raping Michael Jackson 🤔🤫

• LOL! 3

5 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I'd bet Michael preyed on those kids but my theory on Culkin is he turned the tables and he was raping Michael Jackson 🤔🤫

That’s just it though. We will never really know. Buncha whack testimonials from kids and families that got payed out, changed stories, paid out and then changed them again. No real witnesses. Aliyah made a whole ass song with r Kelly pedo rapin ass. 

• Truth 1

What's weird is this Diddy thing opened up a can of worms with conspiracy theorists, many are saying the whole thing with MJ was a setup. Like he was innocent the entire time and people were legit out to set him up, and frame him. TBH I kind of want to believe in the conspiracy theory and that MJ wasn't a pedo, so I'm at like 50/50 with it now used to be 80% sure he was.

• Truth 2

I second this mj shit. I remember years ago I saw some kind of interview with him where he was flat out talking about how shady the music industry was and how they were going to character assassinate him. Then all of a sudden my man was a pedo. So it kinda looked like, was MJ trying to get ahead of something or was he legit being dragged through the mud? I've been leaning towards character assassination since the late 90s. He was such a weird dude, he made it so easy for anything to be plausible. 

I am trying to understand for what tho, what does the music industry have to gain from this, extorting his music rights or something.

Maybe I am not understanding something. 

1 hour ago, ndv said:

I am trying to understand for what tho, what does the music industry have to gain from this, extorting his music rights or something.

Normally, especially in those days pre-internet, the music industry would lock artists into terrible contracts and exploit the shit out of them. Own all their rights etc. Gangster type shit.

MJ, having gotten in so young was able to work his way past all of that, and make some serious money without having a large number of record executives leaching the lions share from him. So, without the executives leaching, he didn't have much clout and became a target. That's just how the shit works. It's the equivalent of someone moving in on the block and trappin heavy, the gang there is going to try to either off the competition, or secure a serious payout.

Some times you don't have to do anything wrong to someone else to get enemies. Sometimes you get more when you're doing shit right.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

The turn in the conversation is funny because I thought of MJ but I'm not on any social media platform to have known that anyone else would have brought him up.

I find the hair of the guy in that video annoying.  That video also felt like almost 10min of some guy drawing lines between dots only to conclude with having drawn a bunch of lines but not having made a picture.

2 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

That video also felt like almost 10min of some guy drawing lines between dots only to conclude with having drawn a bunch of lines but not having made a picture.

This is how all conspiracy theories work, and that's his expertise for the most part.  There was a ton of good evidence in it though that I was unaware of, like the 10 year FBI investigation that turned up nothing, etc.

• Truth 1

16 hours ago, Mercer said:

What's weird is this Diddy thing opened up a can of worms with conspiracy theorists, many are saying the whole thing with MJ was a setup. Like he was innocent the entire time and people were legit out to set him up, and frame him. TBH I kind of want to believe in the conspiracy theory and that MJ wasn't a pedo, so I'm at like 50/50 with it now used to be 80% sure he was.

If anything’s a can of worms or karma side of things I’d say maybe diddy finally getting that what goes around comes around and perhaps he did have something to do with biggies murder 🤷🏽‍♂️ idk though lolol. 

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

10 year FBI investigation that turned up nothing,

You talking about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction ?

Lol

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, Mercer said:

This is how all conspiracy theories work, and that's his expertise for the most part.  There was a ton of good evidence in it though that I was unaware of, like the 10 year FBI investigation that turned up nothing, etc.

I might question the accuracy of the words expertise and evidence.

Let me point out the most obvious explanation here:  Kevin Bacon.  Did you know that both Puff and MJ are connected to Kevin Bacon by a Bacon number of 2 as scientifically proven below?  Do you know what pretty much everyone ever implicated in anything has in common?  KB.  Do your research.

image.png.f1b5fcbc7a8985f074b298f786f5b164.png

image.png.c021c8d0fdcddf8ca4bc11f23f4c3e9d.png

🥓

• LOL! 1

Whats messed up on the cool tho, is LE raids his homes, trashes them, but Diddy isn't charged with anything, yet.   I think most people are missing the concept here.

8 minutes ago, ndv said:

Whats messed up on the cool tho, is LE raids his homes, trashes them, but Diddy isn't charged with anything, yet.   I think most people are missing the concept here.

Many from the conspiracy perspective think that much like Epstein, the Puff Diddler raids were more intended just to secure the evidence and keep people from being exposed, rather than the Feds exposing anyone who took part in the exploitation.

The theory is based on the sealing of the Epstein client list, and all his sexual blackmail materiel. Only Maxwell, and Epstein were prosecuted in what was clearly a massive operation.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 4/3/2024 at 12:28 AM, ndv said:

This pretty much makes the case that sees MJ as innocent.

Think I posted here before but the fact he got too much power and control in this world of cubts that seek to chop down those that get too high in whatever domain or arena threatens whatever "control" someone (or some org) claims to have.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1