Artificial Retardedness

Since the Taylor Swift thread is gone, here’s a new one to fill its place. Need the oontz’ help in establishing and launching a new term: Artificial Retardedness.

The dumb ass, younger brother of Artificial Intelligence that smells like corn nuts, says inappropriate shit, wears sneakers secured by Velcro and shrugs stupidly at obvious mistakes with human anatomy, including additional fingers and backward bending joints. An idiot savant in hyper realism. 

IMG_3671.jpeg

• Like 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, LUGR said:

First they wanted to ban our political talks, then our political memes and now our Taylor Swift thread!

Raven did say big changes were coming

Screenshot_20240320_152856.png

Edited by ndv
  • LOL! 7

Thought it was gone. Maybe im

wrong but yeah because of that government crackdown and MSM coverage of AI x TS shit floating around the interwebz I thought it got hidden to protect the sanctity of the forum and avoid big brother scrutiny. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

I agree.  I was thinking about it when all that stuff was going down and thought about the legal ramifications that could be imposed on you @misteraven and thought it should be moved behind closed doors or taken down until the dust settled.  

It's probably best to remove it from public eye.

Unfortunately.

2 hours ago, ndv said:

Is it hidden or in the open a few pages back in Channel Zero?

I searched and it came up. Probably like 5 pages off the 1st page since that shot has been played out for a minute now.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Can we say Artificial Retardedness is the act of smoking cigarettes as the only reason one would voluntarily cripple their bank account, lungs, and scent to be that of a cancerous abomination via artificial drugs that don't even get you high are completely retarded?

• Truth 1

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I used AI to write my annual reviews and self assessment last year. Shit was cash money. 

I used chat gpt to write a contract on the fly. After it was done I read over it and was thinking to myself "who ever signs this shit is an asshole." And they did. Bullet proof. haha.

• LOL! 4

25 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I used chat gpt to write a contract on the fly. After it was done I read over it and was thinking to myself "who ever signs this shit is an asshole." And they did. Bullet proof. haha.

Yo I 100% remember you telling me that lmao 

rhis shit is useful!!

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 3/21/2024 at 8:08 PM, Mauler5150 said:

Can we say Artificial Retardedness is the act of smoking cigarettes as the only reason one would voluntarily cripple their bank account, lungs, and scent to be that of a cancerous abomination via artificial drugs that don't even get you high are completely retarded?

I remember coming to this exact same conclusion, almost word for word, the first time I tried a cigarette when I was 8 years old.
Then I tried it again when I was 11 and it just confirmed my original stance.
"People spend money to get addicted to this shit and it don't even get you high? Eeeewwww.... Nah, I'm good." 😆

SMH...

Prompt:

George Washington riding a stallion with a machine gun in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other. It should be a panoramic image on a battle field with lots of patriotic elements like bald eagles, fireworks, American flag and more.

Result:

8-r7QdJVNtKbrU1or.png

8-bHwn6P49rMGHMxq.png

On 3/21/2024 at 11:10 PM, mr.yuck said:

Dude i work with has used Chat GPT for college assignments and done very well, ha.

• Like 1
  • Props 1

1 hour ago, abrasivesaint said:

Dude i work with has used Chat GPT for college assignments and done very well, ha.

The shit is wild man. The thing churns out the result almost instantly. While I was reading through the contract I started chuckling to myself cuz the way it was worded, it sounded like i might not have even had to do the work to get paid. Lol

• Props 1