Taylor Swift; The God

mr.yuck

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
8 hours ago, LUGR said:

what does this even mean?

you aren’t making any sense

image.thumb.png.54971b032dacf49757e544bed1b9e9c5.png

It means you sick fucks are unbelievable - and yet here I am posting yet again in this horrible horrible thread. 

You guys have almost ruined glizzies. Good thing we are in the winter months - I hope to forget all of these images by late Spring. 

• LOL! 2

• 3 weeks later...

12ozProphet is somehow moving culture. After seeing some of our shit make the rounds on twitter (some of it I put there myself) the Taylor swift thing started to snowball, and take off. It's pretty common now for AI taylor swift posts to be made by mostly the "incel" community upset they can't get pussy in a virtual ocean of single women, in an effort to spark outrage with Taylor Swift's fans who can't seem to get dicked down by men up to "their standards". So much tension between these two warring factions.

Anyway, this is a legit phenomenon, and has been percolating for the last month or so now. Just saw this image being reported on. We may have helped spark civil war between vaginally/phallically challenged people.

image.thumb.png.31166f548a36883f35aa218bc6fbfa18.png

• Like 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 1

On 12/24/2023 at 12:31 PM, LUGR said:

We can’t be the only people on the internet doing this….:.:?

I watched a documentary on Netflix about the idea of infinity and the theory that though the universe is infinite, matter itself is actually finite. With matter being finite, it’s subject to a finite number of ways it can be arranged. So it’s a mathematical certainty that the arrangement of matter would have to repeat in a universe that is infinite. 

Science proves that at this very moment there’s actually an infinite number of copies of this exact thread in existence with an infinite number of us looking at AI generated Taylor Swift sausage scat images. 

If you’d like a deeper dive… https://www.netflix.com/us/title/81273453?s=i&trkid=0&vlang=en&clip=81624576

• Like 1
  • Truth 1