Any Question Answered

Deine Mudder

I got big ol nuts. Me and a couple homies and our wives went on vacation to nags head one year. When I got there my homie handed me a womens one piece bathing suit and told me that shit was our vacation uniform. I thought that shit was hilarious and went to put it on immediately. When I came out of the bathroom one of my nuts popped out of the side of the uniform. One of the homies wife's grabbed my wife by the arm and started screaming "Haha. YUCKS NUTS FELL OUT THE SIDE OF HIS UNIFORM!" 

I was standing there bowlegged trying to get myself situated and then I hear that same bitch yell "OMG MO! THATS ONLY ONE OF HIS NUTS!"

• LOL! 5

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
13 hours ago, LUGR said:

whats your perspective on your question? You a fan of big nards?

like I always say….

“bigger the nards, saggier the sack”

I was watching nip tuck and (who killed) JR was on getting his nuts redone or something 

one thing out of the way first 

size does matter for sexual pleasure but nuts have nothing to do with it but it does help it they slap the taint well lol 

However

there has been a handful of times where the ego and the peen size was great and big and to discover long sac with little bitty nuts has provided inner chuckles. If I can fit both in my mouth and close it all the way-too small 

the balls cannot be bigger than the peen

i gotta fit at least one in. 

Now everyone post their fingers please hahaha 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

I was watching nip tuck and (who killed) JR was on getting his nuts redone or something 

one thing out of the way first 

size does matter for sexual pleasure but nuts have nothing to do with it but it does help it they slap the taint well lol 

However

there has been a handful of times where the ego and the peen size was great and big and to discover long sac with little bitty nuts has provided inner chuckles. If I can fit both in my mouth and close it all the way-too small 

the balls cannot be bigger than the peen

i gotta fit at least one in. 

Now everyone post their fingers please hahaha 

I mentioned this in another thread recently, Niptuck was pretty ground breaking TV when it came out. But I feel it probably aged terribly and would be impossible for me to watch (just like Dexter). Do you agree? Or are you going to be able to rewatch it all?

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

That's the one I stab up and beat up with hammers.

That’s pretty cool!

What kind of bills and personal documents do you have in the background? I haven’t pulled out my magnifying glass yet to perform a full inspection.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

That entire stack of shit is medical bills that continue to flood in for my BP vacation.  It's a pretty thick stack. I'm not paying these cock suckers another penny. When I went to my out patient doctor the bill was $111 for the visit. I paid that. They applied my money to a different service and then raised the price of my doctor visit to $250. I'm glad I took screen shots of everything all the way through. I can't wait to bring this scamming as shit up to some one when they start threatening to send me to collections. 

Unless you got that NCIS grade technology where they take an image that looks like a potato and it zooms in and clarifies everything, I think I'm straight. Lol.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

That entire stack of shit is medical bills that continue to flood in for my BP vacation.  It's a pretty thick stack. I'm not paying these cock suckers another penny. When I went to my out patient doctor the bill was $111 for the visit. I paid that. They applied my money to a different service and then raised the price of my doctor visit to $250. I'm glad I took screen shots of everything all the way through. I can't wait to bring this scamming as shit up to some one when they start threatening to send me to collections. 

Unless you got that NCIS grade technology where they take an image that looks like a potato and it zooms in and clarifies everything, I think I'm straight. Lol.

Hit them up with ai

40 minutes ago, LUGR said:

I mentioned this in another thread recently, Niptuck was pretty ground breaking TV when it came out. But I feel it probably aged terribly and would be impossible for me to watch (just like Dexter). Do you agree? Or are you going to be able to rewatch it all?

this is my first time with nip tuck. I remember it being the show to watch. 
im gonna guess it aged horribly. Def cringy in a lot of parts but not because of the simulated surgery scenes. Just over all hahaha 
I haven’t watched Dexter since 2016. I was considering it again. I wonder if I would feel the same 

• Like 1

I’ve lived in this place we’re renting now for 2 1/2 yrs.  For 2 previous winters I’ve lit some candles in the fireplace because it’s non functional, provides ambiance and just enough warmth  for this room. 
this year I have loaded it and plan to load more.
last night I lit them all up for photo sake 

IMG_3334.thumb.jpeg.051fe42d497c4ca2b8a3dda2871c51e6.jpeg

then it hit me. (2 fucking winters later). 
There is a fucking gas line (that is not functional, however gas still runs though our place)

IMG_3346.thumb.jpeg.caa50bac630353cf191d2cd0c060d9bf.jpeg

I  freaked out and now I won’t light any. He says it should be fine because it’s closed off. I’m a hardcore worrier. Should I be? 
is there any slight remote chance of a major catastrophe here? 
I feel so stupid for not considering this forever ago 

• Like 3