Any Question Answered

Deine Mudder

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

The spirit of this thread is do ask and do tell, jfi.

jfyi, that was the answer to the question in the spirit of this thread.

When on phone, you don’t ask them if they are pooping, and they don’t tell you they are pooping….everybody happy.

• Truth 2

IDK, can't trust others not to be doing something.  And of course there are those social motherfuckers who don't let that stop them, like those people who carry on conversations in restrooms lol.  I don't know how people be taking a shit on the phone anyhow, I'm usually too busy jacking off.

• Truth 1

• 3 months later...
On 5/5/2023 at 2:51 PM, One Man Banned said:

How you all feel about your peeps poopin while you're on the phone with them?

Is it bad etiquette, or did cell phones make nobody care?

I had a homie on my family plan years ago when minutes were still a thing. My man blew through all the minutes real quick and our bill was outrageous. I was like you gotta chill son. My man was taking a shit one day with the door open and I heard him on the phone with some one and he was like "yeah it's a big one and I'm scared. I need you to come over here and hold my hand and rub my belly." In retrospect, that's a funny as fuck conversation to have with another man while taking a shit. At the time I was like yo fuck you son. This is that shit and I cancelled his line for a couple hundred bucks early termination fee.

Am I the Asshole?

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I had a homie on my family plan years ago when minutes were still a thing. My man blew through all the minutes real quick and our bill was outrageous. I was like you gotta chill son. My man was taking a shit one day with the door open and I heard him on the phone with some one and he was like "yeah it's a big one and I'm scared. I need you to come over here and hold my hand and rub my belly." In retrospect, that's a funny as fuck conversation to have with another man while taking a shit. At the time I was like yo fuck you son. This is that shit and I cancelled his line for a couple hundred bucks early termination fee.

Am I the Asshole?

Who was he talking to? Did someone show up to hold his hand and rub his belly?

• LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Jimmy's cool man. I don't really know. There was a lot of drugs being sold and consumed during that era. They might have been working out a concept for an interpretive dance comedy routine.

Okay, if you say Jimmy is cool, then Jimmy is cool.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

do they make cameras for benching that you could set on a tripod and get then to take one photos every 0.25 seconds for about 2 minutes? like some kind of program that sets it to take 300 photos in a row as the train goes by?

want to get decent still shots and also video of some mtrains and the old Iphone filming and tapping the dot for still don't cut it no mo'.

or is it just better to get some hugh end video camera and film in UHD and take stills from that?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

do they make cameras for benching that you could set on a tripod and get then to take one photos every 0.25 seconds for about 2 minutes? like some kind of program that sets it to take 300 photos in a row as the train goes by?

want to get decent still shots and also video of some mtrains and the old Iphone filming and tapping the dot for still don't cut it no mo'.

or is it just better to get some hugh end video camera and film in UHD and take stills from that?

You can set cameras to take a sequence of pics. For example, a sequence of a skateboarding trick. Not sure the exact limitations of that feature on different cameras.

What iPhone you using? The cameras keep getting better. Probably a better investment since you will use it for so many parts of your daily life. I really like the wide angle feature on my updated model from last year. Seems to take decent pics of trains absolutely hauling ass.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Am I the Asshole?

Interesting.  You were paying for the phone service, but it was being used in furtherance of the pooping, so you were kind of being charged per minute for the poop.  

Surprised @LUGRmissed an opportunity to mention a poop knife.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

10 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

do they make cameras for benching that you could set on a tripod and get then to take one photos every 0.25 seconds for about 2 minutes? 

want to get decent still shots and also video of some mtrains 

Yes.

You can also check your phone or many cameras today for settings like burst, rapid, sports, all settings meant to take multiple shots, although usually not for 2min.  For 2min you can check settings like frames per second (fps) or continuous frame rate.   Higher end cameras can do what you're looking for.

I can think of someone over in Metal Heads who could answer this better.

Final thought, memory jogged, isn't that what Faves is doing in that freight graf doc?

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Interesting.  You were paying for the phone service, but it was being used in furtherance of the pooping, so you were kind of being charged per minute for the poop.  

Surprised @LUGRmissed an opportunity to mention a poop knife.

That was last week. I have moved on.

• LOL! 1

10 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Yes.

You can also check your phone or many cameras today for settings like burst, rapid, sports, all settings meant to take multiple shots, although usually not for 2min.  For 2min you can check settings like frames per second (fps) or continuous frame rate.   Higher end cameras can do what you're looking for.

I can think of someone over in Metal Heads who could answer this better.

Final thought, memory jogged, isn't that what Faves is doing in that freight graf doc?

yeah I use burst mode sometimes on my phone but I want to have perfect join ups of whole lines.

then print them on long rolls and do some henry chalfant wall thing.

Our freights are maximum 1400 metres long

use the tripod mounted camera for the Henry chalfant straight on documenting shots.

then do the Martha cooper stuff myself.

heading to metal heads.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

yeah I use burst mode sometimes on my phone but I want to have perfect join ups of whole lines.

then print them on long rolls and do some henry chalfant wall thing.

Our freights are maximum 1400 metres long

use the tripod mounted camera for the Henry chalfant straight on documenting shots.

then do the Martha cooper stuff myself.

heading to metal heads.

When shooting a moving train, I usually move the phone in the direction the train is moving while simultaneously tapping the screen to focus and then tapping to capture. It works quite well and can typically catch a clear flick of everything I want. Definitely looks silly though lol.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

• 4 weeks later...

Damn, I'm hit right now and already read that wrong once lol.  Most dudes don't care and the rest comes down to personal preferences, fetishes, turn-ons etc.  Personally I believe it's part up to owning a look for yourself.  The other part, I do think there is some logic to the idea that different cuts may accentuate different size faces better than others.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I'm into brunettes, ravens, and reds (in that order). 

Length and style can all be pulled off or failed at by beautiful women, owning it and being confident make up 90% of a woman being interesting to me. 

You'll have to ask @Mercer about the short and curlies, as I'm more  more of a bald or landing strip kinda guy.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

11 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

I'm into brunettes, ravens, and reds (in that order).

My man. 

My ex was a red with a pixie cut. She showed up one night with long black hair and that made my ding dong walla walla bang bang. 

My wife has several wigs in the dirty blonde range. I keep trying to get get her to be a sultry brunette but she likes being blonde so I like what makes her feel confident. 

I'm a fan of big stupid messy hair. Bed head really does it for me.

• LOL! 1