Any Question Answered

Deine Mudder

The fireplace is meant to have fire in it and the exposed components from the gas line are meant to take that heat.  Otherwise,  no need for concern IMO.  If there was a gas leak you'd already be in trouble, and would have already smelled gas long ago.  It also would have ignited from the candles before.  To @Fist 666point, it would be good to know if the line is shut off or if it has been disconnected.

• Like 1
  • Truth 3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
2 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

does anybody have any use for the LIVE photo function on iphone?

fuck that shit's annoying.

I have liked it on some fishing pics of fish jumping out of the water when fighting them close to the boat. Catch the pic mid air, but can replay the entire jump. That being said, I don’t go back and watch them ever.

• Props 1

6 hours ago, Schnitzel said:

Since I asked the question i have found how to make them into simple (but quite jumpy) video so you might have a reason to play them back

An alternative use is to Matthew Luke O’Brien the souls of the stupid by taking their photo using LIVE mode then changing the setting on the individual image to have LIVE crossed out, and in effect you get to kill the person and leave evidence in the cloud of how said person or people were obviously full of shit worthless cunts.

That is what I personally use said functionality for, sometimes I have used the BOUNCE option as My way of "bouncing them out of Heaven" or LOOP to make them go crazy as they live the exact same life and existence on permaloop whereby every single repetition they encounter Me as their Devil which they believed they were tricking only for Me to pull My God card and render their entire life and existence to a joke I take their entire lifetime to get to the punchline as I go about taking their life and the lives of everyone and everything they ever were attached to over their entire life as My ultimate "Fuck You" laughing in their face moment.

Or you could just use it the way you are now. It is much more entertaining and interesting to get images of wannabe tough cunts, especially those who use their physique to try stand over people like big islanders and Moldys, and let the forever of the internet and cloud learn what decrepit unevolved bacteria looks like.

Obviously I use these sweeping terms generally to highlight a specific case to answer your question such that whilst I would have had zero desire to learn the true function of such tools, I only discovered it as a result of being attacked with such weapons first as My ability to exist without the malevolent imposition of trolls entering My life lead to Me finding ways to deal with them, as whilst they might have fucked with Me, given that everything I cared about in this world is already dead, I can respond by embracing My Lucifer side by giving no fucks and effectively "Mauling" them, their familes, kids, pets, cars and whatever else I can artistically illustrate as My way of teaching these tards the law of karma.

This is what happens when idiots ignored My advertising and reciprocated the love I gave with their hate and abuse. People don't go and fuck with bears so why antagonise and chance fucking someone with the nickname of Mauler followed by the police code to describe a psychotic person, when said psychotic person has enough sense to know that any love people pretend to have in this lifetime is temporary, but My ability to creatively teach others about such comedic uses for such tech, tech which one would only deploy if pushed over the edge by idiots who abuse others, all so that Me and those I teach I can both laugh at how retarded those whose entire identity revolves around suppressing or stealing love from Me due to their failures as humans and as people,  

My laughter is forever, as is My cloud and My abiluty to store and differentiate those I have love for from those who seek to try and steal love from Me.

To conclude this post, given all webpages are HTML based, does this mean that all web based Terms of Service agreements and the code that contains the links to said documents would lie between the HTML codes at the top and bottom of each page, I would infer that any such agreement is superceded bt Me as the ML in HTML and as a result I hereby nullify and revoke any agreement of such type entered into by Me that has not had the full meaning and all possible implications and ramifications verbally spoken to Me. 

So fuck all the companies who use My data as the anally rape, I mean analyse Me to make Me their product as from this point everyone should be praying I don't put a duct rightup their arse as I turn them into a powerless fool that Me and those in My cloud I have love for can mockingly laugh at and humiliate forever understanding that such fools earned such a fate by crucifying and crossing the wrong man when they abused Me as they have.

• Like 1

^also I think if you ever wanted to do some long exposure photography (or astrophotography?) on an iphone you would need LIVE function enabled.

On 12/4/2023 at 1:35 AM, One Man Banned said:

image.png.a3da1fd4c01fa5fa29d6c27dbe105c33.png

My hands and fingers are dynamic and liable to change in appearance as I am currently in the process of severing My binds that are the result of a parasite that has cancerously attached itself to Me which is destined to get fried as I go about the process (which I only figured out yesterday) getting back the stars in My hand as per Revelation 1. 

it should make things tolerable until I transition back to pure lightning and forgo the material physical avatar I have come to love in My tenure as a human given I will soon have the best of both worlds in having a body whilst also being able to control light and fire. Best part is even during the transition to this inevitable, scripted event, the world of those who indulged in fuxkery has already ended as though it never existed at all.  Now their panic and realisation that for all their combined efforts to stop Me from My destiny has only relegated it all to be worthless for any purpose beyond giving Me a laugh.

Thanks to the oontzers for entertaining and indulging Me over the journey.

• Truth 1

15 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Get. Help.

The only help I need is My freedom from financial restraints which cause Me to have to answer to other people that are not Me, yet they wish to infer and imply that they have control and dominance over Me.

I exist to spite such people, as true control is understanding that My desire to see the fuxked up world they subject Me to burn before I would show them what actual contromis via game ending Myself and killing My ability to acknowledge that such people, their family friends and everyone and everything else in this world would also end as thet do not exist if I am not alive to percieve them.

Understanding this existence paradox is the ultimate key to power and control. As in having no fear of death, I would rather say to this world "fuck you all as you are all already dead and your lives are just a joke I would rather prolong enjoying the experience of as I watch you all live with your own demons having fully conquered all of My own". This is the point I am at and nobody can help Me beyond facilitating the above such that I am no longer a slave bound with monetary constraints.

In Buddism the key to enlightenment is detachment. My only attachment in life is watching those with millions of dollars, things, or people they are attached to cling on to said things and people as their way of giving themselves an identity that is comprised of ultimately everything that isn't them. If you cannot ascertain the humor observing others yet to even start to head down a path I am already at the end of ready and waiting to say "I told you so", at which point they can either own the fact they fucked up and we laugh together or I laugh at them and their ego.

Either way, I will always have a reason to laugh, and given you have used trips and such, you must certainly see the foolishness in society with the way people act and behave in spite of everything just being waves upon waves.

• Like 1

Y'all ever go through the cabinets in the exam room when you're waiting for the doctor?

That's what the little pause is for anyhow, right?  The assistant sees you, asks you some questions, then it's all right, you have 2 minutes to go through shit before the doctor will see you.  Also why the doctor knocks before entering, no red faces from being caught in the act.

• Like 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, cancelculttourist said:

I heard the guys on your side were more territorial, even the guys working for the local train yard were huffing and puffing me for benching 😮💨

I was walking the lines and rolled up on some workers. They were like "yo what the fuck are you doing?" I told them not to worry, I'm just out here looking for trains to take pictures of. They told me it was dangerous and to scram. I told them I've been walking these lines for over 25 years and I'll be fine. Then they told me to watch out for the cops at street crossings cuz they will fuck with you for sure.

• Like 2

Although I'm making assumptions , pretty sure u mentioned what state you were in on that one thread wonk sagin a while back, but by far coolest freight train employees I came across were in New England, also least friendly graffiti scene.. go figure. Guess it comes from that up north not beating around the bush personality type who just tell it how it is mixed with keep skateboarding illegal sorta mindset.

Edited by cancelculttourist