Twenty Twenty Three

Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
4 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

My Mum got professional portraits taken of me and my Brother around this time.

While I'm out of storage space on here, if I can see if she still has it, I shall post it as I had a long fringe like combed back over the shaved head, kind of like a wave, whilst my brother had a massive mullet.

good times, and not cringe in the slightest.

Bunch of Pinoy and South Korean dudes rocked that look back in the day around my way.

On 7/11/2023 at 10:37 AM, Mercer said:

That is some Jamie Bond shit if there ever was one.

I say Jamie given that is the name of the first girl to pull a gun on me as she was driving to the restaurant I was taking her and her girlfriend to so I could buy them dinner in exchange for them showing me around Vegas.

Whilst to some it might just be an Aerosmith song, Jamie or Janie, it is all the same given my mother is Janet and all who is responsible for birthing me into this insane world

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

On 7/12/2023 at 2:38 AM, Mauler5150 said:

That is some Jamie Bond shit if there ever was one.

I say Jamie given that is the name of the first girl to pull a gun on me as she was driving to the restaurant I was taking her and her girlfriend to so I could buy them dinner in exchange for them showing me around Vegas.

Whilst to some it might just be an Aerosmith song, Jamie or Janie, it is all the same given my mother is Janet and all who is responsible for birthing me into this insane world

Sounds like potentially a good story to share. Gun pulled on you in Vegas by a rando? Or have you already shared that?

• Like 1

Reminds me of the street racing they do down here.   We have spotters who's job is to send up drones to watch for law enforcement.  Works like a charm when you can see a could of miles ahead flying drones around. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1