Stalker things

Dark_Knight

So figured I’d tell you guys about something that has been happening the last few days.

So in my living room, I have a light I use as “ghost light” that stays on at all times. Never turn it off. The last few nights when I get home, it has been off. Bizarre… but whatever. Haven’t really thought much of it.

This morning I woke up and the light was off once again. I’m addition to this, my side screen door was propped open and this was at the door 

image.thumb.jpeg.f814e7509c922cc70ba945a134dc4636.jpeg

put it on the garbage can but it’s a sucker bit through the wrapper.

Do I have a stalker/is someone trying to kill me? 

Should I go dhabs and purchase assault rifles?

This is some weird shit and it’s clear someone is intentionally doing this after this morning. Let me know.

Edited by Dark_Knight
  • Truth 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1st thought, didn't you just break up with a girl but you're still plowing her?  Crazy ex bizness/snizness?

2nd thought, you just bought a home.... you changed them locks?

Jerry Springer final thought, hook up hidden camera and rig screen door to explode a flour pack when opened.  Post results on Oontz.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2
  • LOL! 2

Yeah we broke up but we’re civil. Still spend time together Bc we both have kids and we are involved in their lives. She is chill about that stuff. So I know for sure it isn’t her.

and that is it I think. I haven’t changed the locks. I have 4 doors so was hoping I wouldn’t have to bc it’s a pain to do.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

1st thought, didn't you just break up with a girl but you're still plowing her? 

If I remember correctly, DK wasn't plowing, but more so eating her ass...

Little Boy With Chocolate Ice Cream Smeared On Face Stock ...

Edited by ndv
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 5

6 minutes ago, ndv said:

If I remember correctly, DK wasn't plowing, but more so eating here ass...

Little Boy With Chocolate Ice Cream Smeared On Face Stock ...

3EFE245C-680C-4C71-AE59-9222EC18B9F0.jpeg

• LOL! 4

3 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

You can change locks or have the existing ones rekeyed, you don't want every past owner having access.

It’s just hard to wrap my head around the idea of someone from the past ownership fucking around but yeah safest bet is getting everything changed. If it continues then it’s probably a secret government insurrection like @KILZ FILLZsuggested.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, SMdoubleXL said:

What if it’s a stalker of a previous owner?   
some crazy asshole that just got outta prison and went back to the last place they remember them being. 

just my imagination I suppose. 

I actually have considered it. The guy I bought from got hustled by me. Got this house for less than asking. And had him pay for repairs too. Makes me wonder if he’s going around fucking with me now Bc of it. Gonna get some shit cameras tonight 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Dark_Knight said:

I put it on the garbage can but it’s a sucker bit through the wrapper.

Do I have a stalker/is someone trying to kill me? 

Should I go dhabs and purchase assault rifles?

This is some weird shit and it’s clear someone is intentionally doing this after this morning. Let me know.

They probably just want to watch you suck the sucker with the light off.

Do you even know the proper definition of an assault rifle? Don’t throw that term around loosely if it doesn’t have the required party switch.

Also, Dhabs would 3D print said “assault” rifle.

• LOL! 3

Party switch is the only difference. Media likes to say semi auto as if it is an auto assault rifle. Difference is semi auto shoots 1 bullet per trigger pull. Auto trigger can be held down and it will empty the magazine. 

Auto trigger is illegal unless you've paid big daddy government for the tax stamp. Same with suppressors. Same with pistol caliber guns with a stock (makes it a short barrel rifle or SBR). 

ATF has some silly rules. 

Every home in America should have an AR-15 in it. 

• Like 1

https://www.gunbroker.com/All/search?Keywords=ar-15&PageSize=24&Sort=13&View=1&BuyNowOnly=1

stay away from "pistols". The 18" barrel is good for close range and at distance. The pistol ar is good only at close range. Ideally you should use a weapon capable of both. That's just my opinion. The ballistics of 223 rounds out of a short barrel aren't great. They do what's called keyholing where they don't hit the target and make a circle hole. They hit sideways from tumbling which makes your accuracy basically trash.