On Tuesday, Elon Musk sold ~$1 billion in Tesla stock. On Thursday, they announced recalls for ~500,000 Tesla cars

KILZ FILLZ

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/elon-musk-sells-another-241-billion-in-tesla-shares-nearing-10-25-target/ar-AASdSra

12/28

Tesla and SpaceX CEO Elon Musk has sold another 934,090 shares, or about $1.02 billion worth of his holdings, in his electric car and solar business according to financial filings published late Tuesday.

————

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/12/30/tesla-recalls-475000-model-3-model-s-electric-cars-over-safety-issues.html

12/30

Tesla is recalling more than 475,000 of its Model 3 and Model S electric cars to address rearview camera and trunk issues that increase the risk of crashing, the U.S. road safety regulator said

The model years affected in the recall range from 2014 to 2021, and the total number of recalled vehicles is almost equivalent to the half a million vehicles Tesla delivered last year.

The U.S. electric vehicle manufacturer is recalling 356,309 2017-2020 Model 3 vehicles to address rearview camera issues and 119,009 Model S vehicles due to front hood problems, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) said.

———

move along! Nothing to see here!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • KILZ FILLZ changed the title to On Tuesday, Elon Musk sold ~$1 billion in Tesla stock. On Thursday they announced a recall of ~500,000 Tesla cars
  • KILZ FILLZ changed the title to On Tuesday, Elon Musk sold ~$1 billion in Tesla stock. On Thursday, they announced recalls for ~500,000 Tesla cars
2 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

With enough money you can pay your way out of anything. Look at what soros has been doing for decades. Sickening. 

I’m stuck between loving or hating this dude. On one hand he has this unique position that at times seems to be altruistic. Then he turns around and is like “Nah, sike!” Then farts in your face. A real greasy one. 

• LOL! 2

Facts: the waiting list is years in some cases just to buy a Tesla, and they're orders of magnitude safer, perform better, and more reliable than anything else on the road.

< 500k recalled for a backup camera glitch isn't even newsworthy. GM had that ignition thing recently that killed over 100 people and caused a recall of over 3.5 million vehicles. Ford had a vacuum pump issue that effected the braking system so bad it caused people to die, also over 3 million vehicles recalled.

Edited by Mercer
  • Truth 1

Meh I dunno. Those cars suck too. I don't drive anything that has recalls or that I cannot fix myself. 

Good luck fixing your Tesla when your service contract is cut off. 

They're not good cars even if the waiting list of tards is long. Tards buy shoes and pre order just about anything. Fomo is the only reason to be on a list or line that long. 

Elon tricked a bunch of people into thinking they're from the future with Chinese made batteries.  Now y'all in line to get some of that check his ass wrote but can't cash. 

Fomo instead of realizing those cars suck. The idea sucks. It's only half of a solution. The energy generation and storage part is what's important.  Not "being from the future".  

This is all y'all Tesla lovers. 

Just now, Dirty_habiT said:

Now that is a car for someone with large dick energy. 

If I remember correctly the car was put on the market years ago.  It belongs or used tobelong to some Japanese dude who owns a custom car shop in Japan.  Can't remember the name of the shop.  

2 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Anyway on topic.  Elon is a douche and I thought we all kinda knew that. 

I agree but I have to commend him for his space x program.  He kinda makes nasa look like child's play.  Even though it took nasa to get space x to where it's at today. 

• Truth 1

I'm trying to think of a production vehicle that is more reliable, safer, or higher performance but none come to mind. Granted, not everyone values those factors as much as exhaust note or other more sentimental type shit when buying a car.

If I was on the market for a new luxury vehicle, I'd probably consider one. Not sure if I'd wait on a months, or years long waiting list for one, but you could do a lot worse with everything else on the market these days. 

• LOL! 1

57 minutes ago, Mercer said:

I'm trying to think of a production vehicle that is more reliable, safer, or higher performance but none come to mind. 

you’re posting this in a thread about recalls and how the hoods can unlatch on the highway. lol. 

don’t forget the huge * for that performance. we all know you’re sold on them but your bias is showing. 

also, your favorite cars look like knock off beamer plastic pieces of shit. 

6 minutes ago, Mercer said:

Wondering what the asterisk is about?

Tesla guys just love posting clips of their plastic sled inching out a win in the 1/4 mile against the real beasts.

Lets see how well it would do against those cars in something like the 24 hour Le Mans 

• Truth 2