Merry Christmas (Black Santa Edition)

Dark_Knight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

When we were decorating the tree I found this truly spectacularly ridiculous ornament. I’m not sure where it came from but my wife said I don’t like that, it makes me feel weird. Sight unseen, the first person to claim it can get this hoe in the mail for next year.

You won’t be disappointed! Act now!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

When we were decorating the tree I found this truly spectacularly ridiculous ornament. I’m not sure where it came from but my wife said I don’t like that, it makes me feel weird. Sight unseen, the first person to claim it can get this hoe in the mail for next year.

Hook it up 😎 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Props on the speedy claim @KILZ FILLZHit the DMs with an address and I’ll get this thing in the mail in the next few days!

A little back story on how I probably came into possession of this thing. 11 years ago we were living in a house infested with angry Jew spirits. One Christmasish night both me and my wife had fallen asleep on the couch. We both startled awake at exactly the same time seconds before our tree was violently thrown to the ground by angry ghosts. The force of the tree being thrown to the ground shattered every ornament we owned. 

After we saged that evil nurg out of existence, we received an outpouring of love from friends and family giving us all the weird trash ornaments that they didn’t want either. This one here seems to be the loan survivor of weird shit and I bequeath it unto thee.

11 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

I thought you didn’t even celebrate Christmas for some reason. 

@KILZ FILLZquit being a savage and get a tree skirt son! Lolol. 

Got me a real nice pre lit tree a few years ago. Things dope and no more fuckin Christmas tree farms. No more needles all over the god damned house. Just a heavy ass box lol. 

MURRY CHRIMUH my 12oz friends. 

4711B92C-83C9-457A-B698-0E0D4FC1885B.jpeg

Edited by NightmareOnElmStreet
  • Like 2
  • Props 2

2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

I thought you didn’t even celebrate Christmas for some reason. 

yeah, you’re not wrong. My wife and I don’t get caught up in the gifting side of things, but I do like the aesthetic of Christmas. This is the first tree we have put up since the Jew ghost raped our Christmas 11 years ago. Merriment and joy is nice, too.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

What made it a Jew ghost?  You sure it wasn't the spirit of Kwanzaa?

That’s a fair question. And this is no bullshit. We caught it on film in several pictures in swirling smoke and also in this girls messy ass hair that lived with us. They all looked like an evil version of the scheckle man memes.

• LOL! 1