Kenosha and the crooked media. Rittenhouse might be fucked.

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
14 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Tell me something- Can you afford to purchase an RPG? Hunter Thompson could afford them. Even used to shoot them at people trespassing on his land in Colorado, but you certainly don't hear about normies just popping off 'nades at people. 

-I wish @Smartwas around to talk to us about that stuff.

You realize that we can own Gatling Guns, right? I mean, that is a thing. 

Cost is the barrier for people, DAO. Full auto isn't as cool as you think it is. Spraying and praying is a shit way to shoot at targets. Waste of ammo more than anything. 

Price is irrelevant, most people probably can’t afford a AR. Do you think any rich asshole should be able to buy tanks? 
And last I checked it’s so ridiculously hard to get a license for fully auto that it’s damn near impossible, so no, being able to own Gatling guns isn’t really a thing outside maybe a few people.

And I just tried to fact check Hunter S Thompson owning a RPG and literally nothing came up. So I’m just gonna call your bullshit on that too. 

2 hours ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Price is irrelevant, most people probably can’t afford a AR. Do you think any rich asshole should be able to buy tanks? 
And last I checked it’s so ridiculously hard to get a license for fully auto that it’s damn near impossible, so no, being able to own Gatling guns isn’t really a thing outside maybe a few people.

And I just tried to fact check Hunter S Thompson owning a RPG and literally nothing came up. So I’m just gonna call your bullshit on that too. 

People own tanks right now. You can go drive one and shoot tank rounds. drivetanks 
It is expensive to do so, but you can. And if you can afford one you can buy it. 

As for your misperception regarding FFLs

You fact checked a story that came from a guy who spent a lot of time growing up with Hunter S. Thompson? That's why I mentioned @smart. He's the guy. 

You have a lot to learn.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

2 hours ago, lord_casek said:

People own tanks right now. You can go drive one and shoot tank rounds. drivetanks 
It is expensive to do so, but you can. And if you can afford one you can buy it. 

As for your misperception regarding FFLs

You fact checked a story that came from a guy who spent a lot of time growing up with Hunter S. Thompson? That's why I mentioned @smart. He's the guy. 

You have a lot to learn.

Hah! If someone of that status and fame was shooting rocket propelled grenades at people, at home, on US soil, something would come up about it on a google search. But some guy on the internet told you this, so it must be so. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

187AFAC1-9B47-4ADF-B146-2AE44210E220.jpeg

Edited by DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER

1 hour ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Hah! If someone of that status and fame was shooting rocket propelled grenades at people, at home, on US soil, something would come up about it on a google search. But some guy on the internet told you this, so it must be so. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

187AFAC1-9B47-4ADF-B146-2AE44210E220.jpeg

Smart's father is a well-known author, DAO. He grew up watching cartoons at Hunter S. Thompson's house, with Hunter. 
He's talked about it a few times publicly. Ask somebody, homie. 

You can still buy and own a tank, DAO. I didn't say anything about rounds. You can go to drivetanks and shoot rounds, though. 
Maybe you can't, but other people can. 

Get this; you can go to Vegas and shoot a minigun out of the side of a fucking helicopter. 

It must be weird waking up to this world. 

• Truth 1

3 hours ago, MOOGLE? said:

TIL : if I work and save up I can get an mrap in 3 years instead of buying a house , or I can get a older  tank in 1 year and buy a 3 bedroom house instead of a 4 bedroom

1-16-rc-maxx-pro-mrap_1.jpg

You need to get a quote. Gonna take you longer than three years unless you've got some BTC to cash out on. 
https://inkasarmored.com/inkas-raider-mrap/

Gatlings are only good for 2 things.

1. Clearing Brush/forestation

2. Crowd Control

Here's a pic of a rotor to a machine gun (Gatling) and in this pic, the rotor has been modified to unload faster.

Photo is edited to hide the PN identity and identity of such company. 

This photo is all I am, willing to show.  As for owning a tank.  Yes, you a civian can legally own a tank, and yes it can be fully functional.  There is a company here in Texas that allows civilians to learn how to operate and shoot a tank.  I just cannot remember the name of the company - it's irrelevant to me.

image.png.d3f959b948bfb460be4360d61d5aa041.png

• Like 1

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

Smart's father is a well-known author, DAO. He grew up watching cartoons at Hunter S. Thompson's house, with Hunter. 
He's talked about it a few times publicly. Ask somebody, homie. 

You can still buy and own a tank, DAO. I didn't say anything about rounds. You can go to drivetanks and shoot rounds, though. 
Maybe you can't, but other people can. 

Get this; you can go to Vegas and shoot a minigun out of the side of a fucking helicopter. 

It must be weird waking up to this world. 

And Q is a high level official in the US government, right?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Trash 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

2. Crowd Control

Here's a pic of a rotor to a machine gun (Gatling) and in this pic, the rotor has been modified to unload faster.

This photo is all I am, willing to show.  As for owning a tank.  Yes, you a civian can legally own a tank, and yes it can be fully functional.  There is a company here in Texas that allows civilians to learn how to operate and shoot a tank.  I just cannot remember the name of the company - it's irrelevant to me.

Look at this stupid nigga pretending he has a Gatling gun. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

and no, you cannot own an actual, functional tank. Not one with a cannon anyways. Already established. Go eat some more paint chips.

• Trash 1

1 hour ago, lord_casek said:

You need to get a quote. Gonna take you longer than three years unless you've got some BTC to cash out on. 
https://inkasarmored.com/inkas-raider-mrap/

i spent more time than i'd like to admit looking this up today , but you are right .

closest i can get within 3 years of not spending a dime would be 

s-l500.jpg

or

498970_12e4cdd5b6cb42ccae52f80654937cbf~

for 100k to 120k , but these say more " im a proud lacrosse player dad" .

i need something that says "i came here to kick ass , fuck your bitch and chew bubblegum ...and guess what ..im all outta bubblegum"

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

1 hour ago, ndv said:

2. Crowd Control

Linked to it earlier. DriveTanks.com

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, MOOGLE? said:

i spent more time than i'd like to admit looking this up today , but you are right .

closest i can get within 3 years of not spending a dime would be 

s-l500.jpg

or

498970_12e4cdd5b6cb42ccae52f80654937cbf~

for 100k to 120k , but these say more " im a proud lacrosse player dad" .

i need something that says "i came here to kick ass , fuck your bitch and chew bubblegum ...and guess what ..im all outta bubblegum"

maxresdefault.jpg

Gotta roll up in a Rezvani. It says "I'm a rapper, but I'm also concerned about my safety. Also, I need 3 kids meals, and can I get those shakes small? I don't want the kids to have too much sugar before bed/." 

Edited by lord_casek
  • Props 1

15 minutes ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

9C605456-6066-49D4-ABD0-BA708B412461.jpeg

3011063E-11B8-4857-BDA1-4D5B243B99E5.jpeg

LMAO! He was called up to watch that video. 

Notice how there aren't any cops around? That is because no one is afraid of Kyle. He was cleaning racist graffiti off of a school
the day of the shooting. No one is afraid of him. The lies told only worked on people like you, DAO. They didn't work on the rest of us. 

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

13 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

You haven't been around here as long as I have, DAO. You can ask Raven if you'd like. They went to college together. 

“My buddy knows this guy from college who says Hillary Clinton is Batboy’s mother. The friend of the friend used to babysit Chelsea back in the day.”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Trash 1
  • Truth 1

10 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

LMAO! He was called up to watch that video. 

Notice how there aren't any cops around? That is because no one is afraid of Kyle. He was cleaning racist graffiti off of a school
the day of the shooting. No one is afraid of him. The lies told only worked on people like you, DAO. They didn't work on the rest of us. 

BB1D62CF-8BBC-46B6-9DBF-71B6751CA90C.jpeg

• Trash 1

7 minutes ago, lord_casek said:

Gotta roll up in a Rezvani. It says "I'm a rapper, but I'm also concerned about my safety. Also, I need 3 kids meals, and can I get those shakes small? I don't want the kids to have too much sugar before bed/." 

i have a coworker that has a doomsday and we mock him every chance we get.

2021-apocalypse-doomsday-right-handed-dr

honestly i think im just going to buy some model tanks and mrap's so i can at least say i technically own one.

kyle smokes cigs

8e506a3e3ee43e3c1278cd63c5157eda.jpg

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • LOL! 1