This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Give it a fucking rest dude, stop acting like you’re an angel. You talk your shit a plenty around here. 

I don’t think anyone here was happy shit was fucked in Texas. I think most of us, if not all, have friends or family in Texas. I almost bought a fucking house in Texas, still might. What’s funny is the bullshit politics surrounding the situation, not the situation itself. 

58 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

There's that same behavior as racism we just talked about.

And again, it’s not the same. 

Edited by abrasivesaint
  • Like 1

https://www.spglobal.com/marketintelligence/en/news-insights/latest-news-headlines/as-texas-digs-out-plans-proceed-to-add-35-gw-of-solar-wind-capacity-to-grid-62719521

Between 2021 and 2023, developers plan to add roughly 35 GW of combined solar and wind capacity to the state's primary transmission system, operated by the Electric Reliability Council Of Texas Inc., according to the grid operator's most recent data. The near-term additions — which are largely underpinned by financial security deposits for interconnection, federal tax incentives and power purchase agreements — would more than double ERCOT's solar and wind footprint to 64 GW in just three years.

13 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

We have a version of these freaks who wear sandals in the rain. Who the fuck..?? Lol

i stopped trying to understand them a long time ago. maybe they think it’s impressive?

look at me i’m built so tough i can wade through this snowbank in my jorts 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2
  • LOL! 1

Just now, Kults said:

i stopped trying to understand them a long time ago. maybe they think it’s impressive?

There’s a burr bit out there somewhere about that. How they think because they can show off how their legs don’t get cold they are a superior breeding specimen, or something like that

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

17 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

There’s a burr bit out there somewhere about that. How they think because they can show off how their legs don’t get cold they are a superior breeding specimen, or something like that

lol

only thing i can come up with. you see those dudes every year when the temps go from die outside to just freeze your nuts off 

• LOL! 1

21 minutes ago, Kults said:

I think I looked like this when I first moved to southern Virginia. It doesnt get below freezing here for real. Coming from those negative midwest temps, it felt like summer time year round and I didnt own a jacket for the first 3 years I lived here. I have settled in nicely over the past 18 years with the locals as I start looking for a light jacket when it gets into the low 60s.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

3 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I think I looked like this when I first moved to southern Virginia. It doesnt get below freezing here for real. Coming from those negative midwest temps, it felt like summer time year round and I didnt own a jacket for the first 3 years I lived here. I have settled in nicely over the past 18 years with the locals as I start looking for a light jacket when it gets into the low 60s.

that’s the ideal weather. i’m envious. I like the cold just not arctic temps. 

13 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

I like the ice and snow. We got one or two days of snow here that melted off the next day. We havent had a really good snow in about 10 years.

you like it bc you haven’t seen it for months on end since you lived in the Midwest haha. It gets old. I’m ready for the thaw. Today reached 34 degrees (around 0 Celsius) and it feels like a heat wave kinda like how raven said.

• Truth 1