10 hours ago, Elena Delle Donne said:

i'm surprised he didn't. his state just voted for donald trump, twice. if there was ever a time 

I'm going to help you out with that "logic".

PART of this state voted for Trump and by your same logic PART of America did, and part of the world, and part of the universe, and so on.

Passing judgement on a group based on the actions of a portion of that group literally is the same premise as racism.

So every time anyone here starts licking their lips and salivating to get that big Texas cock in their mouth again, just remember it's not just the Trump loving cock you're slobbing on.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
35 minutes ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Passing judgement on a group based on the actions of a portion of that group literally is the same premise as racism.

It’s not though. You can control and change your political opinion, you can not control or change your race. A group deciding to subscribe to the same set of ideas, or hating a group for their collective ideas is different than being born looking the same, or hating a group of people because they were born looking the same. 

• Truth 1

1 minute ago, abrasivesaint said:

It’s not though. You can control and change your political opinion, you can not control or change your race. A group deciding to subscribe to the same set of ideas, or hating a group for their collective ideas is different than being born looking the same, or hating a group of people because they were born looking the same. 

It's not about MY political opinion though.  It's about painting w/ broad strokes about "Texas" or "Texans".

That last tweet you posted @abrasivesaint- someone is going to put that in his face, if they haven't already.... and force him to roll it back.

This is the problem with being a big mouth.  You say things that people will never let go of or let you live down.  All you have to do is get the attention of people and then all of the sudden you're getting dox'd, swatted, questioned about what you said 10 years ago, then your "highschool gf" comes out of the woodwork saying you raped her 30 years ago, etc.

All of this is stuff being fueled by members of one side of the political fence.

As I said before, I don't really care about what Ted Cruz is doing.  I just find it funny that anyone believes him being here in the cold would be somehow improving anything.  People don't need words from leaders right now or 1 extra set of helping hands doing "something(?)".... they need water and electricity.... and now plumbers to fix cracked pipes.

Ted Cruz provides none of those things.  Nobody is going to stop plumbing and making money out of this mess because Ted is off doing w/e he wants.  I'm just still trying to figure out how it matters that he flew to a warmer place.

If I did that I'd be telling anyone that scoffed at it to kiss my schlong because get fucked just because, I don't owe you any answer.  And that'd be cool because I'm not a politician.  People get all sloppy and wet for politicians though, for some reason.

Just odd too to hear so many "anti-govt" folks care about what a politician is doing.  It's like they don't have much going on in life so they have to worry about what others are doing.

I only care what other people are doing if it somehow affects me.  Ted Cruz flying off to Mexico didn't affect me at all.  Him staying here wouldn't have affected me either..... or anyone else lol.  ESPECIALLY not people that don't live in this state that are just standing around w/ meat in their hands and stars in their eyes.

This "Ted doesn't care" and "Ted flew away thing" is just more stirring of the pot by the left.  I don't think you'd be able to find any conservatives talking about this, because it simply doesn't matter and isn't something important worth talking about.

Yo just checking in i been MIA for a bit.

All good here, not a fun week. Lost power from Monday at 7 till Wednesday at 2pm ish then it went out again that night and came back when i was sleeping.

no pipes burst yet, old ass apartment somehow ok. Pretty sure all my deer meat is bad i should have taken it out of the freezer before Wednesday 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dirty_habiT said:

Just odd too to hear so many "anti-govt" folks care about what a politician is doing.  It's like they don't have much going on in life so they have to worry about what others are doing.

I only care what other people are doing if it somehow affects me.  Ted Cruz flying off to Mexico didn't affect me at all.  Him staying here wouldn't have affected me either..... or anyone else lol.  ESPECIALLY not people that don't live in this state that are just standing around w/ meat in their hands and stars in their eyes.

This "Ted doesn't care" and "Ted flew away thing" is just more stirring of the pot by the left.  I don't think you'd be able to find any conservatives talking about this, because it simply doesn't matter and isn't something important worth talking about.

.. or it’s like they’re forced to live in a system that claims to represent them and fails them time and again because of laws that are passed, or denied, by politicians like Ted Cruz. I understand Ted wasn’t going to be turning any wrenches, but your taxes paid for Ted Cruz’s (albeit short) vacation, while many Texans watched their homes suffer serious damage. 

My boss wanted me to come in yesterday, i smelled like IPA and booty. 

But the show of good faith was good for morale lol. The bank on the first floor just redid the lobby w white granite...it got flooded and looked terrible. 

Ndv how you holding up ?

dirty habits how is austin area right now? San antonio got a good few inches yesterday and it melted and froze, ice rink according to my uncle. I was prepared for no power till monday. Started lookin grim for a min. I heard of some deaths in galveston, fire inside and carbon monoxide i think 

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, Dirty_habiT said:

I'm going to help you out with that "logic".

PART of this state voted for Trump and by your same logic PART of America did, and part of the world, and part of the universe, and so on.

So every time anyone here starts licking their lips and salivating to get that big Texas cock in their mouth again, just remember it's not just the Trump loving cock you're slobbing on.

I'm making a joke, here, as i sometimes do on this website, and i thought it was apparent—guess not. 

i've been very careful not to say "fuck texas lol" because i believe not even republicans deserve to freeze to death in their homes without water or power—even if some of them have laughed or even held up emergency aid as other states burned and flooded. 

Edited by Elena Delle Donne
  • Like 1

On 2/19/2021 at 4:01 PM, Elena Delle Donne said:

I'm making a joke, here, as i sometimes do on this website, and i thought it was apparent—guess not. 

i've been very careful not to say "fuck texas lol" because i believe not even republicans deserve to freeze to death in their homes without water or power—even if some of them have laughed or even held up emergency aid as other states burned and flooded. 

You're good.  There are a few here that aren't quite as sharp as you though.

Btw, it's back to t-shirt weather here btw and everything's fine.  Thanks to all of those that were concerned for our well being.

I'll be sure to make it super obvious that it's hilarious when Fuckofornia immolate themselves again this year as is tradition.... you know, now that that is where you "Americans" have set the bar now.

Would have been great to see your drunk ass hauling in the 6th blizzard this year in your honda that is totaled when it runs out of gas.  Not directed at you btw, Elena.