👽 the NSA declassified it’s UFO documents index [link]

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, Boris The Butcher said:

Ya'll think any of them alien girls got ass---??

Of course.

That is why I posed the question in the other thread about what is scariest out of the world's biggest dick the world's biggest pussy, or the world's biggest asshole?

It is obviously the world's biggest asshole, given that an asshole could swallow the world's biggest dick (fuck egotistical men who think they can fuck people due to having a dick) and the asshole can shit all over the dick and the pussy along with anything a pussy could birth into existence.

So based on this evidence of facts and logic, our alien overlords are definitely packing that ass, lest they get shit on by Me aka the World's Biggest Asshole. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boris The Butcher said:

Ya'll think any of them alien girls got ass---??

Also this question reminds Me of a thread I read on another forum once titled "Is Hot Kinky Jo an Alien?".

*Insert HKJ animated gif here* as I have vowed to clean up my google search history in regards to that kind of content, as I believe such a gif would answer your question in a way words will never do justice.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

What do you suppose all the recent UFO shit is about? Seems awfully suspect that these last couple years suddenly there’s all kinds of mainstream and government attention on n the subject?

Personally I believe there’s certainly life out there, simply based on statistical probability. But likewise, thinking that an alien species that understands the physics of folding space (since light speed is impossible and still too slow) would hit our atmosphere and somehow crash… Seems like a freakin stretch. Anyhow, why now all of sudden?

Best guess from me is that it serves as yet another mechanism to distract and divide since “they” seem to be overplaying the race / class / eco mechanisms that normally keep people distracted and divided. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, misteraven said:

Best guess from me is that it serves as yet another mechanism to distract and divide since “they” seem to be overplaying the race / class / eco mechanisms that normally keep people distracted and divided. 

This is what I firmly believe too.

My thought on Area 51 specifically UFOs; is that the flying objects are nothing more than test flights in tech and aerodynamics.  What people seen is what they seen, didn't know how to interpret what they were seeing at the time and made their own assessments amd the government let it play out.  No better way to keep things in secret than allowing the people to have freedom to think what they want. 

• Like 1