👽 the NSA declassified it’s UFO documents index [link]

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

*tin foil hat on*

USN confirms authenticity of leaked UFO vids off coast of San Diego 

NSA declassifies UFO documents index

both in the weeks leading up to a private company dipping their toe in to the pool of outer space, the Space-X launch that was sched for yesterday. 

once that private company is out there, NASA no longer has power absolute over what is released to the public. 

did USN and NSA do this to get out ahead of anything alien related shared with the public by Space-X? 

@misteraven

@Dirty_habiT

*tin foil hat off*

• Like 2

@Merceris a man on a mission always.

@KILZ FILLZ- that is a very interesting perspective.  Almost like a dick measuring contest, but to what end?  What do they achieve by "telling us first"?

I think people that think aliens don't exist are fart knockers.... no tin foil hat needed for that professional assessment and you fart knockers owe me $50 now too if you're reading this.

Dude's voice got to me at first, but that was a well done analysis. I've read a fair bit on game theory, never seen dark forest before. Interesting premise.

@Dirty_habiTI'm with you, denying the possibility/probability of alien life is silly, but I think, really, all of us are fart knockers--and if you're not, can you let me know what you're taking cause I wouldn't mind at least farting less.

• LOL! 1

@Fist 666@metronome- I watched most of the video.... but he lost my interest somewhere right in the middle.  Interesting subject matter and I definitely have not thought about E.T.'s to that extent.

My opinion is that if we are ever able to communicate with another civilization or visit them by our own volition then that would be considered a gift to me that we should treat with care.  I would hope that other civilizations are thinking the same way.  My interest in aliens is what we could learn from them technology-wise.  We could learn their medical procedures, their gene editing, their robotics and computers..... I mean, provided they had something to teach us.

I don't get a nerd boner thinking about some epic space war between many different races in the future 2650AD.

I'm not a fan of Rogan really, I think his shit drones on way too long, but I'll give the odd guest I find interesting a listen for my work commutes.  This guy up there, Bob Lazar, claims to have worked for years at Area 51 attempting to reverse engineer alien tech.  The guy with him is a documentary film maker. 

Edited by metronome
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...