The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

There's something satisfying about opening a bathroom cabinet just to admire your 2 1000 gsm Egyptian cotton bath towels sitting next to the other 12 Walmart 5 dollar bath towels.

I gotta do shit in style now that I'm single again and the  Hmong milfs  hooking up with black guys ban got lifted finally last year.

• LOL! 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Lol not a ban , but most of the Hmong people that have been in my area their whole life are finding out their aging family members really don't have control over who dates/marries who like 10 years ago.

Getting your shit displaced and then losing all them years of historical culture for deshawn in the dirty wife beater and black air force ones would be terrifying for some Hmong dad who came up from nothing only to see their newly single mom daughter try to move back in with their bad ass tiger woods toddler that don't listen for shit.

Game plan is invest in fancy hand towels and bougie face wash towels this year.

Edited by MOOGLE?
  • Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

Im at a loss for words right now. For years I have been under charging customers for my services. I put that shit to an end last week. I worked out pricing for 7 new jobs. After I had all of these numbers up on my white board, I said "man I really want to pay my furniture off in full when it shows up the end of June." So I randomly just added $1200 to one job and $1700 to another and $900 to another and so on. I landed every single one of these jobs and people's first response was "how soon can you start?" I told my wife when we are done with this round of work, I'm going to jack our prices to the moon. You got 5 cars in your driveway and all the tags are current?

18fe756b-3b79-45a9-8302-ed596b17b1d2_text.gif.f80d31c7b87e4d75ea1df04b68ce9089.gif

• Like 1
  • Props 3

2 minutes ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Workin that lane a little bit myself right now. 

Remember all that advice I gave you a year or two ago? All that shits out the window. My new formula is "how many days is this going to take me and how much money do I want to make?"

21 minutes ago, mr.yuck said:

Remember all that advice I gave you a year or two ago? All that shits out the window. My new formula is "how many days is this going to take me and how much money do I want to make?"

if I wasn’t poor right now I’d pay you to redo my bathroom.

Edited by Dark_Knight
Wrong room
  • LOL! 1

On 4/24/2022 at 5:33 PM, mr.yuck said:

Lol. The struggle is real. Bath tubs weren't designed for big dudes. If I sit with my legs straight out, I'm sitting straight up and down, whole upper body prairie doggin out the water. You'll see. Wait til @fat ralphyposts his  picture. 

This shit was ridiculous- couldn’t even get my knees in the motherfucking water.

Hopped out and took a shower - partially flooded the floor. Took 15 pics to get one without the complimentary glizzy……ya dig. 

/bangbangshowergang

4AD9F559-3B32-401A-A277-5648DF203DD7.jpeg

6312184F-FC2B-4711-8469-FCD1DBE14C58.jpeg

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 5

1 hour ago, MOOGLE? said:

Animated ibtease gifs

Lol. I made so many of those. Like 5 years ago I remembered my photo bucket password and found all of it. Knight bats shit. Tease gifs. I was so happy. Then Photobucket nuked itself shortly after. I was so sad.

• LOL! 2

I fuckin wish I could get into my old photo bucket account. And yeah @mr.yuck I leaned pretty heavily into kinda sorta wingin it with estimates. Basically just time and whatever number I think it’s worth lolol. Been really fortunate enough to see it working for closing in on 3 years !!! Shit is crazy. I have a little bit of a system with the kitchen cabinets thing but I definitely fluctuates. 

• Props 1

6 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

You gon do that shit, do that shit

it doesn’t count if you keep your clothes on

86244A78-9FD3-495E-B7E8-DA0741E0417B.gif

• Truth 2
  • LOL! 2