The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

So my system is not taking to my new internal rearrange-ment. I’m finding myself eating one meal a day (and it’s like 1/4 of what I would normally eat-on a GI easy diet) 

the remainder of the day is broths, applesauce, cottage cheese-super soft and easy to digest foods. 
im so fucking hungry 

how do include some proteins in this mix? How do I not be hungry? 
anyone deal with this before or with anyone close? 

I can literally feel my food move through my system and it’s fucking wierd. 
chicken is usually present in my main meal and seems to be the only substantial food I can’t tolerate at the moment. * also eggs. 

also-do you know how fucking offensive it is to have parts removed from your body and eat like this for 2 weeks now and only lose 4 lbs haha. (I know it’s not important just finding light humor in this) but C’MON!! 
hahaha 

Posted somewhere else but for backstory-my appendix ruptured and I had it removed with some colon and 12 inches of small intestines) 

Edited by SMdoubleXL
  • Like 3
  • Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

So my system is not taking to my new internal rearrange-ment. I’m finding myself eating one meal a day (and it’s like 1/4 of what I would normally eat-on a GI easy diet) 

the remainder of the day is broths, applesauce, cottage cheese-super soft and easy to digest foods. 
im so fucking hungry 

I can literally feel my food move through my system and it’s fucking wierd. 
chicken is usually present in my main meal and seems to be the only substantial food I can’t tolerate at the moment. * also eggs. 

also-do you know how fucking offensive it is to have parts removed from your body and eat like this for 2 weeks now and only lose 4 lbs haha. (I know it’s not important just finding light humor in this) but C’MON!! 
hahaha 

Posted somewhere else but for backstory-my appendix ruptured and I had it removed with some colon and 12 inches of small intestines) 

Can you do dairy? Maybe some Greek yogurt? Pretty high and protein and can be put into smoothies with a bunch of other healthy stuff.

Hopefully it’s just a phase of recovery and you get back to normal soon.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Can you do dairy? Maybe some Greek yogurt? Pretty high and protein and can be put into smoothies with a bunch of other healthy stuff.

Hopefully it’s just a phase of recovery and you get back to normal soon.

Omg. I totally forgot about smoothies.  Thank you. 

I used to  put peanut butter, Greek yogurt, some oat or almond milk, a pack of carnation instant breakfast powder, greens (powder), turmeric, a banana and frozen berries. Also frozen spinach or avocado if I have it. 

Thank you for the tip. 

• Truth 1

Also relevant, this was a top comment:

If a store changes the prices of the teas you can report it to the Arizona company and they will tell them to either drop the price or they will pull the product

I could see @mr.yuckgetting loud with store owners, pulling out the flip phone and in this one and only case - snitching out on a spot truing to tarnish the Arizona Ice Tea legacy. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, SMdoubleXL said:

Omg. I totally forgot about smoothies.  Thank you. 

I used to  put peanut butter, Greek yogurt, some oat or almond milk, a pack of carnation instant breakfast powder, greens (powder), turmeric, a banana and frozen berries. Also frozen spinach or avocado if I have it. 

Thank you for the tip. 

Breakfast powder will make you strong again 😝.

that shit is really good tho

We have another tornado watch this afternoon. 
the last two really happened. 

each lil funnel touching down within 10 miles of my pad. 

Im not worried. I just didn’t know Pittsburgh was a tornado watchin place. Makes for a great storm (10 miles away) 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Also relevant, this was a top comment:

If a store changes the prices of the teas you can report it to the Arizona company and they will tell them to either drop the price or they will pull the product

I could see @mr.yuckgetting loud with store owners, pulling out the flip phone and in this one and only case - snitching out on a spot truing to tarnish the Arizona Ice Tea legacy. 

Snitching in this instance is also back on the menu for 2024. Also ratting these 7-11 cock suckers out that have little signs posted saying you have to buy a certain dollar amount of shit to use credit. Fuck you. That shits illegal. Too bad your gonna get ass blasted with service charges on this 39¢ pack of Wrigleys 

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 2

The Trump Epstein allegations and court documents are crazy - how is it this dude could potentially lead the Western world. 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4154484/1/katie-johnson-v-donald-j-trump/

The entire shit is so corrupt. 

Allegedly or not getting domed up by 12/13 year olds.....even just the allegations on your jacket  basically you a sex offender. 

/nopolitics 

• Like 5
  • Truth 1

15 minutes ago, nicklesndimes said:

i recently got a free trial of prime for getting a phone case off amazon. any subscribers here? what's it good for, any suggestions??

In the long run I don't think it's good for anything.  In the short, I'd watch all the documentaries and movies I could.  There are some decent music/concert ones mixed in there.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2024 at 12:48 AM, fat ralphy said:

The Trump Epstein allegations and court documents are crazy - how is it this dude could potentially lead the Western world. 

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/4154484/1/katie-johnson-v-donald-j-trump/

The entire shit is so corrupt. 

Allegedly or not getting domed up by 12/13 year olds.....even just the allegations on your jacket  basically you a sex offender. 

/nopolitics 

I heard some of guy reading off one or two alleged “leaked” comments from cheeto man and I’m not sure if there is any way to corroborate that shit whatsoever but holy fuckin gnarrrrly pizza hate shit. If that shit is even half true……wow. 

• Truth 1

On another note I was going to make a thread about thread counts aka old mf prolems but decided ol general discussion is the perfect place to consult. Old heads…..How do we feel about thread counts on fancy sheets? Do they actually matter? Do you care? Do you have fancy thread count sheets and should I invest…? I have to buy a lot of new shit for my crib pretty soon here and new bed/sheets all of that are first up. 

• LOL! 1

I feel like @mortonmight know about thread counts. In my mind he is the refined gentleman of 12oz who enjoys the “finer” things in life like classic movies, symphonies and probably high thread count sheets.

• Truth 1

Dont really know but imagine since sheets are all roughly same size the higher the thread count the thinner the threads

1500 threads per foot is going to be some thin threads

300 threads per foot will be some thicker threads so maybe the sheets are more hard wearing.

but I don't know

Okay another question.

Conveyor belt sushi restaurant is it bad from to reach across the two belts and grab the plate that Schnitzel was waiting so patiently for?

similar to the below image. I'm on the bottom side of the conveyor belt closer to the U-turn

mr. grabby was on the top side but closer to the start.

ScreenShot2024-07-09at3_32_26pm.png.71ef67565bb75361b57ef3b6faf0581d.png

• Like 2
  • Props 1
  • LOL! 1

Nice sheets are nice and they are also expensive, my wife handles the selection but I know they are from the company store. I think deciding material is the first step.

She goes all in on the subject but I find it a little boring and have been known to start falling asleep when she to talks at length about it.

I wanted to get a king instead of queen mattress when we replaced the old one recently, the cost of changing bedding was a compelling argument for sticking with the same size.

Of course it is rude to reach across common food _but also the conveyor should keep the selection moving. 

• Like 3

On 6/29/2024 at 7:43 AM, SMdoubleXL said:

im so fucking hungry 

hahaha 

image.png.2e282b8ec93525e59ab4c959ff9c9c4a.png

Avocado is pretty filling on its own and can also be blended into a shake.

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

@Schnitzelgoing against the sushi etiquette and reaching like a mad man! yes bro - get your fucking dish mate!

@NightmareOnElmStreetthe thread count thing is real bro - my chick is one of those and has brought me into a new world of comfort. Muslin bead spread, finer sheets - bro dont even look up Parachute.

She over here telling me minimum thread 500-750. She bourgeois though and as we all know you can get some quality ratchet on just a mattress -  

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Sup yall?? Haven’t been around the house much for various reasons but I’ve slowly semi lazily let this kitchen spider web get a little out of control. Have noticed not a single fly or bug since though lol. Question is do I leave it be or get rid of it? Is this disgusting? Lolol. 

IMG_6842.jpeg

How big is the spider?

If it was up in a nook/corner a La Charolette’s Web type thing….maybe. But considering it’s all down on your level and probably highly venomous (?). I would release it outside and clean that jank up.

• Like 2