The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

Yo Oontz - I have been trying to recruit heads from other platforms to get active in Brickslayers/Metal Heads.

Basically sliding in DM's and saying the 12oz is the graf flick mecca.

Please check those areas and engage with new content, hopefully helps build traffic for peeps looking to post content. 

• Like 1
  • Props 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Holy shit with my fucking nephew, man. This little mother fucker allegedly broke into a primary school at 2 am and fucked off around with a couple shit head friends, allegedly. The primary school sent the video footage over to the highschool and snatched him right up. This little motherfucker got in front of these school assholes when confronted with this alleged b&e and trespass and was like "yeah I did it. It was all my idea. Don't blame my friends, they just didn't want me to be alone!"

I swear this fool is retarded as hell.

I'm most disappointed in myself for not teaching this little dude right.

• Like 3
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

Holy shit with my fucking nephew, man. This little mother fucker allegedly broke into a primary school at 2 am and fucked off around with a couple shit head friends, allegedly. The primary school sent the video footage over to the highschool and snatched him right up. This little motherfucker got in front of these school assholes when confronted with this alleged b&e and trespass and was like "yeah I did it. It was all my idea. Don't blame my friends, they just didn't want me to be alone!"

I swear this fool is retarded as hell.

I'm most disappointed in myself for not teaching this little dude right.

Did the broccoli top rot his brain?

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 3

Finally found the term for My philosophy of seeing no need to breed and refraining from sex in the knowledge that to birth a kid into this inequitable fucked up world of slavery would make Me a legit demon.

#antinatalism

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mr.yuck said:

when confronted with this alleged b&e and trespass and was like "yeah I did it. It was all my idea. Don't blame my friends, they just didn't want me to be alone!"

This right here is mad respect - stupid but we all did stupid things.  But he is man enough to own up to it.  

There is a saying in the jail house, man enough to do the crime, but not man enough to do the time. 

Jail houses are full of the above quote.  

Your nephew is one of the very few.

• Truth 1
  • Props 1

2 hours ago, ndv said:

This right here is mad respect - stupid but we all did stupid things.  But he is man enough to own up to it.  

There is a saying in the jail house, man enough to do the crime, but not man enough to do the time. 

This little motherfucker thinks he's so god damn smart. I'm not even mad this shit is crazy watching him operate in life. At any rate, I'm picking him up tomorrow morning to get him out of his environment and into mine for a few days.

• Like 3
  • Props 1

10 hours ago, fat ralphy said:

Yo Oontz - I have been trying to recruit heads from other platforms to get active in Brickslayers/Metal Heads.

Basically sliding in DM's and saying the 12oz is the graf flick mecca.

Please check those areas and engage with new content, hopefully helps build traffic for peeps looking to post content. 

we ought to organise a  day in brick slayers

go through our  archives or our phones and figure out what pics we can post where and have a concerted day to get the threads poppin for a bit and really generate some activity.

schnitzel

australian threads

freights in Oz

hand styles

passenger trains from all over

vintage chicago or whatever

On my travels

fat ralphy

Bay areas

Kilz Filz

San Diego.

and just go nuts with it.

we all take so many photos on phones ( or at least I do.

I can't download the app for 12oz because I'll never leave but I am sure with a bit of judicious scanning etc I can contribute to loads of things.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

5 hours ago, abrasivesaint said:

Natalism has been a big talking point in supremacist and nationalist circles in recent years. 

Well I can understand why since those logic trains are dependent upon breeding to maintain their "supremacy" or "nationalism" whereas I am the opposite in that I would rather opt out of breeding kids into a world which would render them as slaves pursuing money until they retire.

And further to what was discussed here about Australia before, in that it is an uncrowded paradise, it suffers from whT I term as "The Hawaii problem" in the trouble with paradise is that people with financial means (mainly accrued by fucking up wherever they came from with their greed) keep moving here and have driven up the cost of everything to where a local like Myself, similar to native Hawaiians, no longer can afford what was once a given.

As for why I would never choose to bring a kid into such a fucked up scenario, I guess you can equate it to Me actually possessing a conscience and concious understanding of the cost of fuxking women with reckless abandon.

4 hours ago, ndv said:

I had to quote My old Myspace tagline (and forum signature here for the longest) in a conversation earlier today of "Maturity doesn't come with age, but the acceptance of respinsibility"

Sounds like the young guy owns his shit, a d that is to be commended, unlike so many other so called "adults" I come into contact with who are so afraid of owning any responsibility they defer by talking shit about people.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

Welp. I'm getting ready to go pick up the boy and teach him a few things about how hood rat behaviour is no good. Maybe I'll teach him that you don't have to eat the whole fucking beef to also not be a snitch.

• Like 1
  • Truth 1
  • Props 1

The brain rot is in the adults for treating a little wondering the halls of a grade school after dark like a crime for some adolescents.

If they did not break or burgle who even cares, that is like stern talking to from the PE teacher shit.

• Truth 2

I don’t think kids break into schools at night to wander the halls…..they get enough of that during the school day.

No doubt Broccolini Top Sr. trashed that place real hard………

…...he trashed it……..right…..?

@mr.yuck

• Truth 1

2 hours ago, morton said:

The brain rot is in the adults for treating a little wondering the halls of a grade school after dark like a crime for some adolescents.

If they did not break or burgle who even cares, that is like stern talking to from the PE teacher shit.

Yeah they have their entire excursion caught on camera I think. The potential charges being thrown around are breaking and entering and trespassing. This whole shit is ridiculous. 

@LUGRhe legit just wanted to see if he could get on the schools roof. Then once they were up there fucking around, they found an unlocked roof hatch. I think once they went in is when they triggered the internal alarms at the school. 

His mom has some kind of meeting with the principal some time soon to find out exactly what's going on. 

His moms a G though too. She was also disappointed that he copped to the whole thing. She was like the correct answer is always "I'm a minor and I need adult representation. Then zip your trap."

• Like 2

5 hours ago, LUGR said:

I don’t think kids break into schools at night to wander the halls…..they get enough of that during the school day.

No doubt Broccolini Top Sr. trashed that place real hard………

…...he trashed it……..right…..?

@mr.yuck

You clearly have forgotten the idiocy of young people, the thrill of being in school when you are not supposed to be there. that is the juice.

• Truth 1
  • LOL! 1

2 hours ago, morton said:

You clearly have forgotten the idiocy of young people, the thrill of being in school when you are not supposed to be there. that is the juice.

Doesn’t sound very thrilling and juicy to me but you were right.

Mine is bad - like I will forget entire meetings and shit. To compensate my ADD will make me hyper focus on a specific so i wont fuck it up, it also means I tend to try and mentally plan my whole day out and I dont like to deviate from the plan.

Now I have a higher profile job so I am using reminders on my phone and hella calendar apps. 

Fuck. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

@LUGR so, I made that video and did the thing on friday.. so i guess that makes this day two of sitting in the freezer..? Either way it doesnt have the "neon green" color it said in the article but more so this, idk, gross green look.. the onions and everything are frozen but the booze is still moving around so since I just got home like 10 minutes ago I put it in the fridge for the condiments to thaw a bit more then back in the freezer overnight.. I'll get some lemon juice and stuff one of these days before work to make this whiskey sour soon and see how good or gross this might turn out.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

20240512_170421.thumb.jpg.6437469792042504924c5a3bf70a1bda.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

4 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

@LUGR so, I made that video and did the thing on friday.. so i guess that makes this day two of sitting in the freezer..? Either way it doesnt have the "neon green" color it said in the article but more so this, idk, gross green look.. the onions and everything are frozen but the booze is still moving around so since I just got home like 10 minutes ago I put it in the fridge for the condiments to thaw a bit more then back in the freezer overnight.. I'll get some lemon juice and stuff one of these days before work to make this whiskey sour soon and see how good or gross this might turn out.. 🤷🏽‍♂️

20240512_170421.thumb.jpg.6437469792042504924c5a3bf70a1bda.jpg

man, that looks a bit sketch for a cocktail. as a soup it looks okay. how many glizzies are soaking in that?

13 hours ago, LUGR said:

man, that looks a bit sketch for a cocktail. as a soup it looks okay. how many glizzies are soaking in that?

Yeah definitely missed the color accuracy on this one.. but I only put two cooked glizzies in there along with everything else I just chopped up and tossed in.. also dudes recipe had mustard powder instead of regular mustard so I thought maybe half a tablespoon would work.. curious if that's what's giving it that murkiness, then again I'm sure everything is contributing to this putrid green color.. still doesn't smell bad tho 🤷🏽‍♂️

• LOL! 1

3 hours ago, Tails0nE said:

Yeah definitely missed the color accuracy on this one.. but I only put two cooked glizzies in there along with everything else I just chopped up and tossed in.. also dudes recipe had mustard powder instead of regular mustard so I thought maybe half a tablespoon would work.. curious if that's what's giving it that murkiness, then again I'm sure everything is contributing to this putrid green color.. still doesn't smell bad tho 🤷🏽‍♂️

When are you going to taste it?

It’s got to be good even if it looks a bit funky.

• Like 1

@LUGR to be honest not too sure.. part of me wants it to marinade a bit more, part of me is anxious and really wants to try it already lol I just came back from the store and got some lemon juice so I might possibly fuck around after closing the bar tonight just to see what's going on.. it'll be late, but with my #sleepproblemz I'm sure I'll be wide awake by the time I make it home..

Also just checked on it, it's now more so frozen as fuck lol so I'm gonna let it sit in the fridge for the day, take it out when I get home and strain it through a couple coffee filters to catch the poppy seeds and what not..

• Like 1
  • Props 1