The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

Apologies for My short absence btw, I sold My guitar amp and used the funds to go to Yallingup and have a holiday. The outcome from said trip was I bought My retirement plan of moving down there that was formed by My 13 year old self as a dream to live there 30 years ago when I first went there forward.

As a result, I am sober, have a surfboard, and am intending on shifting locales with My work as they have an office like 20 mins drive from where I dreamed of waking up (and finally did just a week or so ago) for 30 years. Discussions with HR are positive and supportive and I am going to be pretty much semiretired at 43

I guess the fact I put a 12oz sticker at said locale at the showers provided by “The 2 Rons” at that path at Yallingup during My visit shall hopefully stay there as it was the last one I had left from My last order.

I have video on My other phone I think, as this one had Mail and My camera disabled which meant I had to go to Apple for a full reset back to My last backup made in August 2022. I got all My past writing, photos and videos back after sacrificing them in the week of Christmas last year, as though getting My memories back was a gift for Me showing Myself I am not tied to just My past as I was for too long as the “move on from your ex” comments I recieved helped make Me aware of Me possibly getting lost in such a way.

So I got rid of her only for her to force her way back, lol.

And I now have 10000+ pages of a diary of a Madman I can go back and read about a journey to Hell and back I took. I deleted them in a bout of rage last year at some point. So I went from having literally 0 photos and videos, and no files on My iphone to now having a full 2TB of cloud shit again with them prompting Me to upgrade to $44 a month for 6TB but I refuse to give Apple another cent more than I already do for as long as I am financially dominated by big tech and held to ransom for the privilege of an AI and faceless corporation extorting Me to hold My memories to ransom, as whatever I experience in the present shall remain mine alone until I am freed of the constraints of finances and the binary folder sees My wallet restored to it’s true value.

• Props 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I also made a roadside tribute in a “manger” part of bush on the hill overlooking Torpedo Rocks, and Smiths Beach and Supertubes to My friend Gavin Lay who took his own life 21 years ago. At 42, and having lived two of his lifetimes, it was somewhat overdue of Me to put My friend I only ever had positive dealings with and spent time at Supertubes surfing with him in a memorial state as I reconnected with being grateful that I have persisted with living and still have stories to live and tell (with massive thanks to My friends at Ch0 who keep encouraging Me to not give up in spite of the bullshit I get fed on the daily).

• Like 3
  • Truth 1

And in the “humans are shit cunts” file, I went and bought a $15 native succulent plant I planted at the beach at Golden Bay after spending a week living there. Upon stopping by on the way back to work from down south I found it gone, along with the art installation I left there which included a buried broken screened android phone symbolic of the life I was leaving behind as I went south to Yallingup.

So yeah, nothing is sacred it seems to the scum in Perth and it’s surrounds. Hopefully the watermelon and stevia seeds I left at Gavin’s tribute fair better.

• Like 1
  • Nega Props 1

3 hours ago, Mauler5150 said:

And in the “humans are shit cunts” file, I went and bought a $15 native succulent plant I planted at the beach at Golden Bay after spending a week living there. Upon stopping by on the way back to work from down south I found it gone, along with the art installation I left there which included a buried broken screened android phone symbolic of the life I was leaving behind as I went south to Yallingup.

So yeah, nothing is sacred it seems to the scum in Perth and it’s surrounds. Hopefully the watermelon and stevia seeds I left at Gavin’s tribute fair better.

So did you recover any pics worth posting?  I'm glad to hear you're doing all right, or at least better than when you last checked in.  Anyhow, I feel a bit concerned for you.  We should talk about that some time.  I hope you're getting some support there. -OMB

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

On 2/9/2024 at 12:11 AM, fat ralphy said:

@Mauler5150good to

hear you have a new locale and are sober and surfing. Props.

Well not surfing yet, working on getting $ to facilitate the move given that when I move depots, I will have to build up rapport to get work.

I am still rehabbing My shoulder given the bloodsucking parasite of a second head comprised of the toxins from the cancerous passive 2nd hand ciggie smoke I have been forced to inhale over the years was why I felt like the T1000 with a metal pole shoved down thru his shoulderblade.

I couldn’t risk going into waves of consequence with a restricted range of motion and My lack of surf fitness at this stage, and even if it is only going to get bigger as the seasons progress, I will be taking My camera to shoot footage of the waves of the Indian ocean (and the Hellmen and women who charge them, who in doing so, have already earned My respect unlike the pathetic city dwelling urchins who just talk shit and jerk each other off all day as is the case here in the city) to fill My cloud with.

• Like 2

On 2/9/2024 at 12:04 AM, One Man Banned said:

So did you recover any pics worth posting?  I'm glad to hear you're doing all right, or at least better than when you last checked in.  Anyhow, I feel a bit concerned for you.  We should talk about that some time.  I hope you're getting some support there. -OMB

I don’t need any support tbh beyond that of the financial kind, yet My pride sees Me refuse to ask anyone who isn’t involved in a Governmental welfare organisation based on the tax I pay when I work being returned to Me in a way (Matthew who wrote the book was a “Tax Collector” after all - hence My dole bludging to get back what I previously contributed to the Oz Gov being karmically and fiscally “in balance”).

I can’t really post pics on here as all I have is My iphone and I can’t copy image URLs to have them link to the original source as opposed to it trying to upload the image to My allotted upload space on the 12oz servers.

Yet if you want to check things, My latest Youtube upload shows the location to which I am referring anyway. Hopefully with what Raven is planning this can get sorted and I can post pics going forward (sans the videos of Me inhaling nangs I uploaded on here being deleted to free up some upload space 😂)

• Like 1

Also, as I got all My previously deleted Note files back, with over 10000 pages of Me psychoanalysing and investigating Myself, philosophy, religion and consciousness, I was wondering if anyone on here would feel it would be worth Me making a thread specifically for such content. I know Bojangles life story was appreciated on here, so thought I should ask before assuming anything, and if anything, I could always contextualise what prompted said writing at the time via crossreferencing whatever images I took on the date I wrote whatever it was (ie. If I was in the middle of a 4 day “concentration camp” sleep deprivation experimental cooked by chemical fumes and 4K retina display radiation treatment, I will explicitly tell you given that I once was allowed to indulge in such activities with zero negative consequences prior to this refreshed domain that represents the city and country I left behind as I initially used My “TampOn” passport for the first time that allowed My digital ID to be fucked with by lifeless trolls - but I digress).

Essentially it would be My journal of going to psychological Hell (prior to the physical Hell that I have felt over the past 2 years as described above - or better yet illusrated as the Van Halen “Balance” cover image).

My only worry is that considering the amount of “why?” that is related to My woman in such musings, I feel I burned this audience out about it already, even if it would provide the complete story as to what happened and has taken place over the past 7 years for Me.

• Like 1

Also I will have worked for over 12 hrs today on a Saturday, and the pay has zero value beyond seeing 3 fucktarded bikies ignore multiple signs and arrows as they egotistically ran a road closed sign Me and the colleagues installed only for one of the subhuman apes to hit a pothole and bust his back tyre so his exhaust was almost dragging on the floor.

It was like the greatest karmic gift the universe has given to Me since returning to the city, and if anything his blowout was similar to how his mother’s rectum looked after I fucked it all night as I called her a whore whose son became a bikie because he was ridden by his entire gang beforehand.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

Maulers power posting is basically trademark at this point - reading it I feel like I am doing mental gymnastics.

Side note, I just piped by lady before she left for work and I think I have said it before dont sleep on the Liberator wedge pillow. 

Headed to the gym, handle business today ooontz, I love you. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 2
  • Props 2

I've got a different brand of wedge pillow that gets used every once in a while, but we are looking to buy one of these this year.

image.png.e620b518e97c7c6d3b9715182d14e677.png

My wife is good friends with a sex therapist who cannot give these things enough praise, (especially for people with joint pain issues). 

Torn on red vs black. 

• Like 2
  • Truth 1
  • Props 2

1 hour ago, LUGR said:

you should become one

Too old and stuck in my usual setup for new shit lol. Years and years ago when things were still kinda new spice with now ex baby moms I did learn all about some shit called the “om” and it was super legit. Can’t remember where I even got put on but it was a fuckin game changer. I can still pull it off if I wanted to. Basically all about pure external pleasures to your old lady. There’s like classes for it and shit I think. Fuckin weird. I definitely ain’t buying no fuck couch that looks like a kids playscape lolol. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 2

@NightmareOnElmStreettruth - i think a lot of dudes are not down to really eat it proper and also a lot of dudes arent willing to bring in accessories.

Imo, you got to be willing to do what it takes and 9 outta 10 it will be reciprocated. 

You gotta let us know about this "om" shit now my guy - I will add it to the repertoire 

Edited by fat ralphy
  • Like 1

On 2/11/2024 at 11:30 PM, fat ralphy said:

@NightmareOnElmStreettruth - i think a lot of dudes are not down to really eat it proper and also a lot of dudes arent willing to bring in accessories.

Imo, you got to be willing to do what it takes and 9 outta 10 it will be reciprocated. 

You gotta let us know about this "om" shit now my guy - I will add it to the repertoire 

Word lol I will try to find the original podcast I heard about it on. 

Holy hell. So I couldn’t pull up the podcast(bummer, it was a really good one) love and radio. But I did find a ok article that kinda lays it out AND that shit led me to this one. 

image.png.1e1e17ef6a5d5096673e11c6970fb09e.png

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11576803/amp/Sex-guru-taught-controversial-orgasmic-meditation-rebrands-class-science-based-practice.html

Meet the founder of om who apparently ended up in fbi cult scandals and there’s a Netflix doc about it lol? Of course. Anyway you can definitely dive into it through there. Reason the podcast episode was so good is they had live sessions going on in like elaborate detail of how to do the shit people pay hella money to take classes on. Took that shit home one day and tried it out with my old lady and it fuckin worked like nothing I’d ever seen before lolol. Negl i feel like if I’d of kept that shit up maybe still have an old lady (sadbOy). It’s on some weirdo meditation mindfulness sexual shit but it dead ass made you feel all weirdly closer to your partner or whatever. 

• Like 1
  • Props 1