The general discussion thread within our general discussion.

On 1/23/2022 at 11:33 AM, morton said:

The temporal nature of the internet is not something I really understood back then. All the analogs in my mind were more permanent, like libraries and printed media. For that matter I do not think I really appreciated the nature of time, the passing of time and the concept that in this moment you are part of later history. Now with a few more decades many of my perspectives have changed, after being wary of old people in my youth I am now suspicious of many young people, not only individually but also collectively in their understanding of the world and their contributions to society.

If memory serves, I think the art crimes section on Seattle was heavy with some KYT, maybe ents, I would have liked to see more AOD, 2ZC hometown hero type stuff.

On 1/23/2022 at 11:19 PM, LUGR said:

AB08E8C7-21C3-4DA0-9CC2-7840691E4545.gif

On 1/23/2022 at 12:18 PM, ndv said:

THE FUCK I JUST READ???

42FD3DCE-8095-4577-9EE1-791F5ABF07CB.jpeg.217039d71a494209539af1540befd7a2.jpeg

D829229D-03E4-4B8D-86A8-C67ABB77A86F.gif.4606e88dffa516a927d13ff44dfe4ebb.gif

love you mort dog lol. Had to join the wtf party on that one though lololol. 

• Like 2
  • LOL! 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, mr.yuck said:

Spammers spamming spammers. It’s 9-D chess!

Pretty much. But I mean the spammers are like paying a buck for working numbers.  So if they start buying the numbers they use or spoof, eventually a few of them will figure it out, but once the number is in their dialer, I am sure the system they use is gonna cause a loop effect which I would assume cause a hiccup in the machine which may have to reset their auto dialer and then have to find that number causing an issue.  Right?  I mean I don't know how this works, but  I think we should start using numbers from 800notes. 

• Props 1
  • LOL! 1

18 minutes ago, ndv said:

Pretty much. But I mean the spammers are like paying a buck for working numbers.  So if they start buying the numbers they use or spoof, eventually a few of them will figure it out, but once the number is in their dialer, I am sure the system they use is gonna cause a loop effect which I would assume cause a hiccup in the machine which may have to reset their auto dialer and then have to find that number causing an issue.  Right?  I mean I don't know how this works, but  I think we should start using numbers from 800notes. 

13D6778D-4FB4-4C45-BDC1-6DE430326913.jpeg

• LOL! 2

On 1/17/2022 at 10:19 AM, Mercer said:

You can have a signature now, most people have view signatures set to ignore, because people still abuse the fuck out of it. I think @Boris The Butcher's has the word nigger with the hard R in it a couple of times. Hilarious, but probably not that great google wise considering the bots crawling the forum, trying to categorize 12oz's content.

Lol wtf my signature on here was "ALL I WANT TO HEAR FROM A RAPPER IS HOW HE BROKE CRACK DOWN HOW HE SOLD IT AND WHAT HE GOT AS A PROCEED OF SELLING IT"-------

• Truth 1