Cool Vans - Conversions, Sprinters, Overlanding and nomad life on 4 wheels

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
6 hours ago, nicklesndimes said:

good point, i think i might see some curtains though...

Grandma-Finds-The-Internet.jpg.9363cf700529fabd31becb36088f9a42.jpg

Yea, curtains are definitely more popular with these vehicles than tinted windows, sometimes makes me smile when even rather modern ones have some oldskool crocheted things hangin' in there 😅

Really liked that blue one as well, kind of a odd one as well (you can't see it that well in the pic but the whole thing was really really small!)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Cool thread. Since I crashed my car I’m now going to get a van and make out onto a mobile home. Will use this thread for inspiration going forward as I work out exactly what I want, given the rising price of fuel (a completely bullshit facade to allow Arab oil sheiks to shit on instagram models/whores chests like the soulless pieces of shit both these classifications of humans are) has put me off a 4x4.

Anyway, enough of a rant about the bullshit state of this fucked up joke of a world we inhabit but when you have pathetic cunts running things who are bound by fear and greed it is to be expected. 

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Why you would go and destroy such a beautiful vehicle with a bunch of stupid stickers is beyond me…but man is she a looker! Gorgeous van! That good west coast van life van shit right there! Wow. 

I know right!

First rule of stickers is never stick the sticker.

17 hours ago, NightmareOnElmStreet said:

Why you would go and destroy such a beautiful vehicle with a bunch of stupid stickers is beyond me…but man is she a looker! Gorgeous van! That good west coast van life van shit right there! Wow. 

At least they are on the glass to be easily removed with a razor 🤷‍♂️ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...