Cool Vans - Conversions, Sprinters, Overlanding and nomad life on 4 wheels

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...

So looks like I am going to be van shopping and living a life of freedom next month as I am done living with anyone else as I just want to hear the wind and the waves, not someone grunting and groaning with their dick in the bathroom sink.

Fuck renting when I can just go registration and fuel and go wherever I want. I am just done with bullshit artists who pollute my world with cancerous cigarette smoke as they are too high a percentage of the general population and seemingly I am caught in an inescapable cycle of being surrounded by them.

So I will be going through this thread to get ideas as my budget will be limited and I may get rid of my Mesa Boogie Mark V I intended ro be buried with one day as I have no place to use my musical gear and other artistic tools like my cameras and M1 iMac in spite of having way too much time that I could be investing in creating that which I would love to.

Edited by Mauler5150
  • Like 1
  • Truth 1

4 hours ago, Deine Mudder said:

6F4AA6C6-E567-4326-A09D-DD7054856266_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.31542ed40d417dc0aa68f80af3ed386c.jpeg

C935951C-9E76-4E78-9A36-1A1AA0269C43_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.14038c8386b7d5272b6315bb763960e1.jpeg

83E5D4EE-1950-4C50-8A9D-E9AA7F8C16A5_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.4b081153777b52f06f78798aff110097.jpeg

Thought this one was pretty cool :classic-smile:

What's up with the bags on the hood?

Is it just to use every space possible for storing stuff, oder what is it that's in there?

Very cool rig. Not sure about the bags….? You’re probably right about extra storage space though. Does an off-road capable vehicle like that serve a purpose around your way? Are their lots of trails and places to use it?

No, not at all :classic-smile:

I think it's just that Berlin offers quite a lot of shops / mechanics who can work with these kind of vans (especially for the Mercedes bus crowd).

Apart from that many people seem to be just visiting the city / passing through (you see ten times as much of those vehicles in the summer months), and that's probably because in most areas cops don't really mind people living in their cars on the side of the road for a while.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...