Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I respectfully disagree. He has zero game, even with fame. I think his appeal is concentrated with dudes that fantasize about legally killing criminals. Those who identify with that/him hardbody tend to be the most vaginally challenged breed of incels. Too cringe to reap benefits from anyone outside of that group, or grifters trying to promote themselves using his fame like this rubber lipped glizzy glazer.

Incel appeal doesn't have a lot of crossover into other groups. Even though this cringe music is targeted for the whitest of whites, I still think his D list fame wouldn't do her much good financially. Maybe a death metal chick or something could sell some recordings/show tickets. Truth be told I'm not familiar enough with incel culture to know who listens to this type of garbage. I assumed it was for churchy type people with no rhythm who by default can at least get some contractual vaginal time after tying the knot.

Edited by Mercer
  • LOL! 2

22 hours ago, ndv said:

^^ you done broke the internet with this one 

🤣

I made that one after my old lady sent me some TikTok shit about Trump being knighted as king before the queen died and Melania is really princess di in a state of the art silicone mask. And Baron is trump and the queens love child or some shit lol.

Feel free to use the format. It works for all kinds of shit.

• Props 1