Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

It's sort of like when there's a dumb bitch you don't want anything bad to happen to her because her stupidity is entertaining. She just lost everything in an abusive relationship, and said she's not going to make that mistake again. Then you see this bitch busting out heels & makeup ready to simp once more.

• LOL! 1

The titles of these women.  Lolz

Anyhow, I see the prapaghadi on this one.  All the guests are from Africa where basically her segment is going g to ride on the inequality/race band wagon to validate her argument that established nations are the cause of other races being effected by climate change.  I agree to disagree and I disagree more than agree because most of these countries in Africa have been famished since we were kids.  I'd personally bring up that point to her and her stupid lineup. 

IMHO, the level of corruption will always be the knee to the neck of these countries crying full play of climate change.   

Not sure why this meme rubbed me wrong, mean it really didn't at first but when I seen the line up, read their titles, and the topic.  I see so many attempts to draw in all types of falsehoods.

• Like 1