Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

@Mercer they made the robin tim drake bisexual thinking it would boost sales but literally nobody bought the issues even though people on Twitter where going " yaaas Robin slay queen." For months

@ndv people like that have been raging at Bruce Wayne for a few years on Twitter. Happens at least every other month and dies down once people point out all the comic runs that go into specifically this , and they suddenly get quiet .

This is the first time someone did their research and still doubled down.

The DC and marvel movies really did ruin most discussions about theoretical fiction regarding comics and it's analog to the real world.

Like my favorite twitter convo this year was me and a bunch of other people being like " yo remember when professor Xavier formed the original X-Men , and he also had hundreds of other mutants as back up sleeper agents in case someone on the team died?"..that shit is kinda fucked."

• Like 2
  • Truth 1

I get when people are outraged by people doing harmful shit, but there's this modern automatic condemnation of rich, and successful people. Nothing will get you more clicks and likes than expressing hate for them.

The entire reasoning for this outrage is fiction based to begin with, in order to deflect from the fact it's envy based. It's only natural to extend this fiction based outrage to fictional characters. 

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, LUGR said:

A pair of black Air Force 1’s.

Must have been reminiscing of the teenage days when I'd show up to court dressed like this and thought Timbs. Oddly enough, I assumed they'd be the closest thing to dress up shoes he had also. 

Now that you mention it, some SF 1 High's with the zippers would be a much better choice for this tacticasual outfit, considering his unusual lack of sleeve pockets.

Screen Shot 2022-12-24 at 12.32.33 PM.png