Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The level of bots unleashed by the IRS is unbelievable over this last week. "Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society" like forcibly taking your own citizens money to murder millions of civilians across the globe is the pinnacle of societal evolution.

12 hours ago, metronome said:

Not to derail here but plenty of other nations across the planet manage to tax their citizens to positive effect with beneficial social programs etc 

I'd say that's mostly correct, but where I live, my taxes fund mass incarceration programs, hundreds of thousands of $70k bombs a year on average to drop on people that earn less than $5 a day, and social welfare programs designed specifically to keep people poor for generations.

The only way it would become less destructive, and more beneficial here in the U.S. IMO is if the federal government were completely abolished, and taxes were collected & spent only on the state & local levels. Some of the states themselves are too large/heavily populated and would do better to be broken down to smaller segments. The larger the taxpaying federation is, the more cost/benefit an official overseeing spending sees in wasting funds, since their local state only bears 1/50th the burden of waste on average, and their local municipality is harmed to an even lesser degree. Thus the more likely taxes are to be wasted, or straight up embezzled in whatever legal loopholes a politician or bearocrat can exploit to their own benefit.

The smaller the collective population becomes, the more benefit collective funding methods provide because it becomes more voluntary. Democracy itself becomes far less harmful on the local level, because if any one outvoted minority group, or even a single individual in the population feels their needs are not being met, they have more of an opportunity to vote in a way that actually counts, with their feet. People in small countries are much more engaged, and paying attention because it's possible for them to actually see the benefits unlike here. Just looking at the metrics of benefit the federal department of education has done since it's inception, where we're now so much further behind countries much poorer than us may make you rethink the taxes funneled through them. Perhaps seeing the reverse course black people's standards of living becoming closer to average have suffered since democrats changed their branding to low expectations & welfare spending during the civil rights eras. I could list example after example.

For as long as there are 350 million+ of mostly retarded voters fighting for our own individual bullshit visions of national utopias, sociopaths attracted to power will continue to spend literal Trillions in tax dollars in countries like Afghanistan, or Iraq only to make a few corporations (that donate to both parties) an extra billion here & there. Millions more will die for no reason whatsoever. These are facts, and there isn't a record out there that doesn't support them. Paying taxes is super immoral.

• Like 2

I’m curious if the IRS hirings are a response to the amount of people using TurboTax etc and they are anticipating finding way more people fudging their numbers to get a larger return. Are the hiring auditors? I haven’t really seen much about it except a headline or two, and I didn’t dig in at all. 

2 minutes ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

Fuck, new page my bad. 
here’s a meme

F19DE79E-76C2-417C-9B07-8E487CC12C8C.jpeg

I couldn't help not to notice but FNC is going to have some kinda special on Free Mansons.  Which I find it to be kinda oxymoron considering the supposedly members there are who belong to the free masons.

1 hour ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

I’m curious if the IRS hirings are a response to the amount of people using TurboTax etc and they are anticipating finding way more people fudging their numbers to get a larger return. Are the hiring auditors? I haven’t really seen much about it except a headline or two, and I didn’t dig in at all. 

Turbotax users are usually people with W2's from a regular job, that have been getting ganked steady throughout the year already. They're looking more at small business owners, freelancers, contractors, and people that own cash businesses like laundromats, etc., Basically middle class people that have revenue streams they might not be able to seize before it gets in their hands. The actual wealthy have so many tax loopholes, accountants, and tax attorneys there's no need for them to cheat, and it costs them too much time and resources to go after them in court. One thing is for sure, no billionaire has ever shot at, or been shot by the IRS. They didn't spend millions on small arms, and 87,000 new agents to go after billionaires like those liars are pretending. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 2

1 hour ago, Mercer said:

Turbotax users are usually people with W2's from a regular job, that have been getting ganked steady throughout the year already. They're looking more at small business owners, freelancers, contractors, and people that own cash businesses like laundromats, etc., Basically middle class people that have revenue streams they might not be able to seize before it gets in their hands. The actual wealthy have so many tax loopholes, accountants, and tax attorneys there's no need for them to cheat, and it costs them too much time and resources to go after them in court. One thing is for sure, no billionaire has ever shot at, or been shot by the IRS. They didn't spend millions on small arms, and 87,000 new agents to go after billionaires like those liars are pretending. 

Yeah I guess that makes more sense than the TurboTax users like I was thinking. I especially agree with the part about the wealthy having loopholes. I have an anecdote I think I’ve shared here before, but here it is again-

i have a buddy who was a service rep at a Range/Land Rover dealership. And he told me the reason you see so many wealthy people driving rovers isn’t because they’re especially sexy or sporty, but it’s because there is a tax loophole available that classifies then as ‘farm equipment’. I don’t know any specifics or how exactly that works. 

• Truth 1

@KILZ FILLZFirst you need declare your vast estate a "farm" even though it's not a significant source of income which drastically cuts property tax. You can also qualify for farm fuel, where you don't even need to pay the fuel taxes, and can have Diesel delivered to your "farm" at a massive discount because there's no taxes on it. Technically, you're only allowed to use farm fuel for your "farm equipment" on your own property of course. I'm actually trying to get into this position myself minus the Range Rover. The best way to cheat on taxes isn't by falsifying documents, or trying to hide income, it's hiring a good accountant. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1

I don't think the majority of voters realize she is a pawn in the upcoming election.  I mean common sense is so obvious she will never be president in the first place.  She just isn't presidential material, and rheres nothing wrong with that, that's why she is a pawn in the election to grab up as a many votes as possible then endorse.  Bait-n-Switch.  It's gonna be interesting to watch how childish the candidates are going to act all because of Donald Trump running which they do not want to win.  

• Like 1

She's stuck in the past, probably using Dick Cheney's outdated advisors. Voters used to be savvy, and vote for candidates in the primary they felt would appeal to the other side & swing voters during the general election for a better chance at winning. Dem's voting for hardcore leftists branding & republican's voting hard core right wingers branding during the Clinton/Busch era died when they saw how popular Sara Palin's dumb ass was when people found out she didn't believe in dinosaurs and came out in droves for her.

These days the politics of both parties are driven mostly hatred & outrage at the "other side" which is why Trump had so much appeal and swept the Republican primaries. Sanders would have easily done the same if establishment Democrats weren't twice as corrupt, and driven from the top. The only problem with Cheney, is she's grifting for outrage appeal, but for the other party (anti Trump in this case) which 100% alienates your own hateful base for the primary. Moderate politicians of the past don't stand a chance in today's outrage driven politics if the can't tap into anti "libtard" or anti "conservi-fash" appeal during the primary, then tone it down somewhat during the general.

Besides, this cunt came out and denounced her own sister for being gay, and endorsed the government torturing people. She'll never stand a chance with either party. Only thing she has is she's Cheney's (the most evil living politician today) daughter. If Hillary being the person who serviced a popular presidents penis most of the time didn't work for her, being shot out of an unpopular vice president's penis isn't going to help either. Me personally, I just hate her because I fully endorse homosexuality & doing good by your own family, and she failed miserably at both. Who the fuck bashes their own sister for votes? Plus she likes torture, like please GTFO of here you openly trash, grifting human shit stain.

Edited by Mercer
  • Like 4

Apparently It's anything the previous President printing & circulating new money (counterfeiting) into the economy because you wanted to do the same for your Wall St. homies during your administration. Weird how inflation started slowing down when the counterfeiting slowed down. 

• Like 1
  • Truth 1