Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
18 hours ago, Mercer said:

image.thumb.png.8094eeca06bba2f751e2fab5bc6ca11a.png

40 yds with a bone stock glock, adrenaline and obstacles. Identified target in 15 sec and landed 8 of 10 rds.  Wild if true 

23717596-86FA-4499-AFBE-1ACDC8CFABAF.thumb.jpeg.bea908fd9a4aefa9565694222c8ccbd3.jpeg

however,

E07F2A41-B457-4725-BD57-BBFE4464DC09.thumb.jpeg.885d159b45a6efb54ea07e949debbffb.jpeg

2 hours ago, KILZ FILLZ said:

40 yds with a bone stock glock, adrenaline and obstacles. Identified target in 15 sec and landed 8 of 10 rds.  Wild if true 

23717596-86FA-4499-AFBE-1ACDC8CFABAF.thumb.jpeg.bea908fd9a4aefa9565694222c8ccbd3.jpeg

however,

E07F2A41-B457-4725-BD57-BBFE4464DC09.thumb.jpeg.885d159b45a6efb54ea07e949debbffb.jpeg

I chose not to get a MOS Glock, or mill mine for a red dot thinking that's not strictly self defense. After seeing dude's extremely proper CC use probably going to mill mine, or a green laser in the near future. There's so many mass shooters here, it would suck to not hit the target, or have to try to get closer to prevent hitting anyone else. Still training with a bone stock Glizzy for now. No way I'd get 8 out of 10 at 40 yards in a heated situation.

• Like 1

On 7/22/2022 at 7:18 PM, KILZ FILLZ said:

@Mercer40 yds is ridiculous. When I was shooting my pistol a lot I was shooting at like 10-20 yrds. Most people who train pistol are shooting home hallway distance. 

This was my first reaction. I don't have optics on my bad mon ting rifle and 50 yards is a pretty good distance to get accuracy with. And that thing is a tack driver.

This dude is an absolute beast to land 80% at that distance.

5 hours ago, mr.yuck said:

This was my first reaction. I don't have optics on my bad mon ting rifle and 50 yards is a pretty good distance to get accuracy with. And that thing is a tack driver.

This dude is an absolute beast to land 80% at that distance.

Has that 40 yards report been confirmed?

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Has that 40 yards report been confirmed?

Not that I can tell. I just read an NRA article stating it was 30-40 yards. Even the low end is still 90ft. I wouldn't be surprised if it was 30-40 feet and some one misspoke and it was never corrected.

8 minutes ago, LUGR said:

Yeah, I’m not buying the 40 yards.

Aaaand how quick do you have to be Poppin off to shoot 10 rounds and land 8 before the dude falls over. I picture that shit playing out like an old cowboy movie where the dude gets shot and over dramatically staggers around before getting shot again and staggering around some more.

• Truth 1

On 7/28/2022 at 2:37 PM, LUGR said:

Yeah, I’m not buying the 40 yards.

It's not unfeasible for people who've trained, most of the people in here grew up not training and only got into guns in their adult years (we suck). Some people grew up shooting, and competing. The fact this dude's grandfather taught him makes 8 out of 10 in 15 seconds 100% believable.