Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I could hear that in his drama king voice. I paid for his audiobook a few years back after seeing him own a couple libs, thinking there'd be at least some good shit in there. Nope, it was fucking terrible. It's just biblical philosophy, and conservative virtue signals in semi-clinical terms. Might as well read the actual bible and skip the unneeded spices.

Anyway, the book also sucked because he read it himself, in his whiney old man voice, which is good for sound bites, but not entire chapters. Half way through the book he's grifting super hardbody channeling a Pentecostal Preacher or something, and blew his voice literally yelling. Dude proceeds to finished out the chapter for like 5 or 10 more minutes with no vocal cords. 2nd most amateur audiobook in the collection, next to this dick who couldn't speak english well trying to describe using a programming language.

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

I don’t mind Peterson. He’s religious and this is America and he is allowed to express that. He can be wrong a lot but he’s self aware at least. His voice is annoying tho

I sort of equate self awareness with the type that consumes hallucinogenic substances and goes for hikes. Like most from academia he just doesn't strike me as somebody that goes outside things that bolster his credibility, like these dank schrooms, or goes outside at all for that matter. At least not during cardigan season.