Mercer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
On 1/3/2022 at 7:34 AM, Mercer said:

A27EB506-E436-4D39-B450-1CB9B3E50E8A.thumb.jpeg.2045586035f9603c8e46f6a16aeba037.jpeg

Lol I remember her word salad hate boner article for laurance fox .

Iirc this was also around the time "woke" ended up gentrified and immediately turned into a derogatory buzzword.

Blackpeopletwitter was like ".....y'all"

20220106_122235.thumb.jpg.e610d2d355f87ef780afb24ce78d46e5.jpg

Edited by MOOGLE?

1 hour ago, Dark_Knight said:

January 6th would have been tight if it wasn’t done for the sake of a rich billionaire losing a popularity contest

lol. I said from the very beginning; January 6th was the most American shit to have happened in America since the precursor to America!

• Truth 1

Def done for… misguided reasons for sure. But I was so god damn hyped up while I was watching this shit unfold. They were talking about killing congress members and I’m not gonna lie; I was kinda interested to see what happened if they caught one of those busters slippin.

Insurrection is like saying qanon. Let's not be tards and chuck around this term that only people suffering from stage four liberalism press upon others. 

Trump said don't go to the capital. 

look into ray epps if you want to learn what happened..... or you know. Just listen to kid fucker cnn.